Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Auto-Save fails and loss of progress

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Has anyone ever tried to work out how long you have to be ingame before it saves the progress you make during that visit? I have logged onto my game, cleared my coins, fuel and gifts inside of 5 minutes and closed the game only to log back into the game and have everything reset.

Case in point: I paid the 400k coins and 4 greenies to upgrade and partially complete the Mission Control Center upgrade lvl 3 so i could see the amount of antenna's i still needed. When i checked today, the Mission control building was reverted back to lvl 2, my coins and greenies were still gone and all the antenna's that you folks have sent me were gone, save the 2 Offset Gregorian's for some reason.

Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas for a fix? Obviously i can't prove that what i say is accurate as i didn't screen shot my previous upgrading, had no reason to as i didn't expect to have this happen....

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Personally I haven't calculated how long it takes.
However I've noticed that when I land a couple guest planes before exiting my game my progress with the more important things are not affected anymore.
Learnt this lesson the hard way when I lost progress during a previous quest.

It was a bug for a while since several updates ago, and it was supposed to be fixed in one of the recent updates, I guess this new update brought it back. I guess it was never fully fixed, what I would do is to go to a neighbor's airport before I exit the game, so your game progress is saved, that seems to work 95% of the time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Yes it happens sometimes with me too, but i do the same of Long, visit 1 neigbour and it works.
Or I wait when i see wellcome back inconveniente or type here to get the reward.
But its vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery stupid!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I have to bring back this topic. Since a couple of weeks I have severe issues with game progress not been saved. But only on my main game, my PC accounts are running smoothly. Has anybody else problems like me or is it my tablet?

I experienced the same issue on Android tablet... several times... So, now, I wait a little before closing the app...

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Bumping this one, once again... Now I remember why I stopped playing. Rage quit
My Android tablet just freezes and restartes 2-3 a day with game running and of course reverts back to about 10 minutes before it restarted or so. Of course losing all items collected in that time. Items spent are lost too...

Top Bottom