Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Attention: No spaceship launches over weekend

excited.gif
so exciting, 3 sleeps and counting!

D

Deleted member 9675

Hi all,
we want to avoid any space-related issues during the 7.0 version launch and profile transfer from 6.31 to 7.0 (lost launch items, failed launches, etc.), so spaceship launches aren't going to be available this weekend (August 9 through August 11) on iOS, Android, Amazon, and Windows versions. I can't tell a specific hour at the moment, but they're going to be turned off tomorrow. You'll be able to finish any launches that have already started, though.

Spaceship launches will proceed on Facebook as usual (7.0 update isn't coming there, although the Great Game special event is).

New spaceship launches should be available on 7.0 right away after you've updated your game on August 12.

We're sorry for any inconveniences.
I kind of figured they would stop. I'm technically away until the 16th anyhow

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
"In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream."

Unless no one is in space ...

Back on earth - the screams will be heard whenever you receive a Space hero box with 3 solid fuel and get the message - "If you open this box you will lose the 3 solid fuel because your warehouse already has 100 of these items."

Welcome to my world friends. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
Thanks for the warning, guess this is where the enjoyment from playing ends. At least I've got enough advanced warning to turn off automatic updates and stick with 6.31 for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom