Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Issue At every visit I get logged out (Stay logged in button : ✔️)

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Hello, I have an issue...when I close the website and turn off my IPad to do other things, I’m logged out when coming back. In 3 days I had this a few times now and I decided to ask here. And yes...: before you ask, thereˋs a “stay logged in“ button and I always have it on this: ✔ But a few hours later I’m logged out. Its quite annoying because I have join my alliance chat room again.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, I experence the same issue.

It is due to the amount of players playing, since covid19 there have been more players using Gi server, occasionally it get overloaded and needs to reset it self.

when this happens the server will drop the connection and require you to reconnect by signing in.

just be patient and it only happens when the band with is saturated.

Hello, I have an issue...when I close the website and turn off my IPad to do other things, I’m logged out when coming back. In 3 days I had this a few times now and I decided to ask here. And yes...: before you ask, thereˋs a “stay logged in“ button and I always have it on this: ✔ But a few hours later I’m logged out. Its quite annoying because I have join my alliance chat room again.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks in advance.
You’re mentioning being logged out from this forum right? Never had an issue on my iPad

Top Bottom