Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

besides the population / over population 'bug', is there any other noticeable problems /bugs introduced with the Android update? I have not updated yet.

I'm playing on a nexus 10 and rather annoyingly the game is more xoomed in again. This seems to change a lot on updates, otherwise apart from the building thing I haven't noticed any issues.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Everybody probably got the same response but at least it wasn't signed with the name of some random Russian woman...

Dear melony.hendricks,

Your request (#653101) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

We shall get back to you shortly!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
After my quest was autocompleted I cannot seng all the Xmas gifts.
Is it normal?
If I remember correctly all the previous events removed special gifts after the finish of the events time only.

Hi ww055!
I think it is normal. Quest related gifts disappear once you complete the quest. By the way what is the reward this year? Anything useful?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
For me the town hall upgrade went fine, I was at level 4 and each update bring 100 persons more.
So I reach a population 1440. But still not enough to be able to keep all the buildings before the upgrade.

by the way, I still need mayor portraits to finish the level 7.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
For me the town hall upgrade went fine, I was at level 4 and each update bring 100 persons more.
So I reach a population 1440. But still not enough to be able to keep all the buildings before the upgrade.

by the way, I still need mayor portraits to finish the level 7.

Hello Javi, Sorry but I can not send Mayor Portraits. Wish I could help. If you can send, I will return. Chad

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Blesk12 Hey you have to buy 'christmas gift shop' because they drop gift items required to fly to those new christmas destinations ;) I would recomment buy two...they are really worth (y)

Last year i fell short of 5 and 3 gift items for last two destinations and had to be contend with 2 starts less from the mission.

Top Bottom