Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ARE YOU SURE -GIFTS!

I think it is necessary for a friend to classify similar folders, long-term active group, general group, inactive group and alliance group
I would take it a step further because I classify my neighbors like this:

1) Alliance members
2) Favorites for Visits
3) Favorites for Gifting (regular neighbors not your alliance you exchange gifts with)
4) Other neighbors - participate in launches or you allow to visit you. These would be ones you don't gift to.
5) Inactive that you wish to keep - (e.g. someone on a long vacation that don't want to send a FR to when they return).
5) Inactive

I would also suggest some type of "bozo bin" for people that you unfriend for a specific reason that you do NOT want to even from. They are not allowed to send Friend Requests to you unless you remove them from the "bozo bin" and adding a neighbor to the bozo bin would automatically unfriend them.

The reason is that there is a big difference between unfriending someone that you had a falling out with and a neighbor that you "unfriend" because they simply went inactive and you want to clears your slots.

Or
make ik more consistent, if you get a gift for building CT for example, it goes to your warehouse
so, if you get a gift as F20, let it go to the warehouse also. offcourse there is the 100 limit but that goes for all the items
As @pete blake said, really really bad idea.
It’s super easy to have F20 at 100 almost all time, the barrels you receive from launching do that job. Putting also the gifted F20 there would kill the game
unless they remove the 100 limit for items (which never should have been implemented)

CRK

350+ Star Club
I agree that warehouse is easily filled to 100. I had in mind that you can move the F20 from gifts (which are valid for 7 days) to warehouse, until your warehouse is allmost full. That will give you some extra days to collect before you start trying to get Condor S3 for example (with 110 fuel needed for speed up). I don't have many neighbours yet, so for my gameplay it is very welcome to collect and save the items until i need them (instead of losing them after a couple of days)
Besides that i like the consistancy. Why should an item from gifts go to warehouse where another is immediately used (same goes for other parts, like daily reward: why is the fuel additive immediately active?)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
There needs to be a confirmatory button for take all gifts…. This is the second time in a few months I’ve accidentally clicked it and ended up with 7 days worth of fuel…
I get a pop up if I will exceed 100 of any item in my warehouse. I think this is linked to the confirmation pop ups in the settings menu.

… Why should an item from gifts go to warehouse where another is immediately used (same goes for other parts, like daily reward: why is the fuel additive immediately active?)
because they knew they couldn’t manage fuel the same way they decided to manage the remaining items, meaning the 100 limit
if ALL your neighbors decided to send you f20 at the same day, what would happen? In my case, that would mean 500 f20. I wouldn’t mind having all 500 barrels in my warehouse, to spend whenever I liked. But with the 100 limit, that’s not possible. So in that case I would have to receive 100, open 100, and repeat 5 more times! no way! It’s better the way it’s done now.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
because they knew they couldn’t manage fuel the same way they decided to manage the remaining items, meaning the 100 limit
if ALL your neighbors decided to send you f20 at the same day, what would happen? In my case, that would mean 500 f20. I wouldn’t mind having all 500 barrels in my warehouse, to spend whenever I liked. But with the 100 limit, that’s not possible. So in that case I would have to receive 100, open 100, and repeat 5 more times! no way! It’s better the way it’s done now.
I;ve grown to oh yeah liking the way fuel is handled thru gifting. lol I'd much rather be able to utilize every barrel gifted, especially now with NO ADS 4 WINDOWS PLAYERS!!

Since that stopped unfairly working for us I have to spend half my week flying for flight items or repairs.
What does stink about is I'm left unable to upgrade things like terminals, town hall, control towers etc

Oh yeah unless I spend money for fake in game money

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
YES, PLEASE! The circles in my Venn diagram of my neighbors who gift, have events items, have space buildings, I launch with or are this forum's users... They're vaguely interconnected. Having option to put those into at least 3 different groups would be smashing!

My guess why that doesn't happen is it might mean additional thousands (if not million) entries in game's already huge database. And if G!'s servers are already tight with space/the game's database is already a giant mess, well then...
But like I said, just my wild guess.
I would take it a step further because I classify my neighbors like this:

1) Alliance members
2) Favorites for Visits
3) Favorites for Gifting (regular neighbors not your alliance you exchange gifts with)
4) Other neighbors - participate in launches or you allow to visit you. These would be ones you don't gift to.
5) Inactive that you wish to keep - (e.g. someone on a long vacation that don't want to send a FR to when they return).
5) Inactive

Top Bottom