Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ARE YOU NEW? ARE YOU ADDICTED TO FLYING? CAN YOU SKYDIVE? THEN KNIGHT FLIERS ALLIANCE IS 4 YOU!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

ItsRalphy.gif
Knight Fliers Alliance has one opening as of this moment. Whether you are new to the game, Level 10 or higher; whether you are addicted and just can't get enough...……………………….
Well we have an offer for you. Looking to add one more teammate, as we currently have several off on hiatus, dealing with work, life, health, or just need to step away.
Many of the team are veteran pilots and can help you gain experience, points, stars, etc. We all help each other, through the best and the worst of it.
I cannot guarantee you will be given missions for this week if you join now, but next week is a given, (definitely). You still should however receive any rewards.

So if you are interested, drop me a line via PM and I will get you started.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 13234 Knight Fliers Alliance has two openings as of this moment. Whether you are new to the game, Level 10 or higher; whether you are addicted and just can't get enough...……………………….
Well we have an offer for you. Looking to add two more teammates, as we currently have several off on hiatus, dealing with work, life, health, or just need to step away.
Many of the team are veteran pilots and can help you gain experience, points, stars, etc. We all help each other, through the best and the worst of it.
I cannot guarantee you will be given missions for this week if you join now, but next week is a given, (definitely). You still should however receive any rewards.

So if you are interested, drop me a line via PM and I will get you started.

PM sent, Cheers

Top Bottom