Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are you a SCUBA diver?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Yes Ramy is Egyptian I am sure he has a story to tell
I’m here @Chloe11111 have not been checking in as much as i used to. Im turning into a workaholic against my will! @Neil ellor has heard me whine on several occasions so I will cut to the chase and not burden/bore anyone with frustrations.

I have a PADI Dive Master and EAN Enriched Diver certifications under my belt along with Scientific Diver experience to add to my 20 year (wet suits drying up since the pandemic) happy marriage with the aquatic world. Changed career paths so have not been diving in the name of science anymore.

Got all my certifications completed in the Northern Red Sea along with all my field work for graduate studies. Fantastic wreck, drift, and wall diving off the Sinai peninsula. The rest of my diving adventures were in the Philippines, bull shark diving in Costa Rica, Wreck diving off the Florida Keys. A Great White experience is definitely on my bucket list as well. All warm water diving more or less. I do not own anything thicker than 5 mm wet suit.

My favorite dive of them all and @Neil ellor may agree is the SS Thistlegorm, a British navy merchant ship that was hit and sank in the northern Red Sea with a whole load of WWII cargo: motorbikes, trucks, guns and other cargo

Would love to get my feet wet again. Considering IDC to get my open water instructor certification.

Cheers,
Ramy

Last edited:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Now Ramy has spilled the beans it’s my turn to give chapter and verse
I started I a murky quarry Dostill, Tamworth near Birmingham in the UK where I got my open water.
Quickly move on to the Red Sea which I fell in love with.
I am a Master Scuba diver now and for some years also enriched air

Diving all over the world, UK Stoney cove and some coastal, all around the Med, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Malta. All down the Egyptian coast from Dahab to Marsa Alam
Then there is the Great Barrier Reef, Cape Verde, Mexico, South Africa chasing the great white
I agree with Ramy that the SS Thistlegorm is a great dive but there is ferry off Cyprus called Zenobia which I quite like, you don’t see it until 20 m then there are truck hanging upside down down to 40m

What is best for me is the unexpected, seeing a Mediterranean monk seal in Greece very rare to see, a school of Hump Head Parrot on the GBR then seeing it on TV and thinking I saw that. The odd shark encounter or that little purple fish when you think I haven’t seen that before and plenty of times thinking what am I doing here cold in a wreck with poor vis.
Still plenty to do and plenty on the bucket list The Philippines, back to the GBR and I haven’t done very but in the Caribbean
Hey let just all get wet!!,

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Would you believe I had mine done January 2020 not been used since
I had a glorious 3 week trip in Roatan back in March 2020 right after my regs were serviced. With 4 days left in my vacation, the world went into lock down. We were able to keep diving until our last "dive day". Then flew home on our regularly scheduled flight. Our trip for March 2021 has been cancelled by the airline :(

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I moved my Mexico trip 12 months so I am booked for late August, Cozumel and all
Not sure it will happen though, fingers crossed the COVID has gone🤞🤞🤞

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I’m here @Chloe11111 have not been checking in as much as i used to. Im turning into a workaholic against my will! @Neil ellor has heard me whine on several occasions so I will cut to the chase and not burden/bore anyone with frustrations.

I have a PADI Dive Master and EAN Enriched Diver certifications under my belt along with Scientific Diver experience to add to my 20 year (wet suits drying up since the pandemic) happy marriage with the aquatic world. Changed career paths so have not been diving in the name of science anymore.

Got all my certifications completed in the Northern Red Sea along with all my field work for graduate studies. Fantastic wreck, drift, and wall diving off the Sinai peninsula. The rest of my diving adventures were in the Philippines, bull shark diving in Costa Rica, Wreck diving off the Florida Keys. A Great White experience is definitely on my bucket list as well. All warm water diving more or less. I do not own anything thicker than 5 mm wet suit.

My favorite dive of them all and @Neil ellor may agree is the SS Thistlegorm, a British navy merchant ship that was hit and sank in the northern Red Sea with a whole load of WWII cargo: motorbikes, trucks, guns and other cargo

Would love to get my feet wet again. Considering IDC to get my open water instructor certification.

Cheers,
Ramy
I would love to dive that wreck and see the cargo. I think old motorbikes, trucks, guns and the history of what it represents would be almost a surreal, spiritual experience to see. Makes you think. What's the water temp average around that part of the world when you dive that wreck? May have to plan something in the next couple years.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I would love to dive that wreck and see the cargo. I think old motorbikes, trucks, guns and the history of what it represents would be almost a surreal, spiritual experience to see. Makes you think. What's the water temp average around that part of the world when you dive that wreck? May have to plan something in the next couple years.
My BiL is a motorhead. He would love to dive this wreck. My husband is a war history buff - he would love it too

Top Bottom