Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Are we limited to only 6 Cloud Castles?

I have a 7th in my warehouse that I am unable to build.

But that brings up a question for the people who have reached the level - are you also limited to 6 nuclear power plants?
"Dear players, please note that starting from version 7.0, all Airport City players have a limit of 100 items and 6 identical buildings in the city. All buildings that exceed this limit, will be stored in your warehouse."

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
"Dear players, please note that starting from version 7.0, all Airport City players have a limit of 100 items and 6 identical buildings in the city. All buildings that exceed this limit, will be stored in your warehouse."
Then why can we put more than 6 tesla power plants ;)

I'm aware of the limit, but given the nuclear power plant is a different type of building (energy), does the same limit apply?

Then why can we put more than 6 tesla power plants ;)

I'm aware of the limit, but given the nuclear power plant is a different type of building (energy), does the same limit apply?
Good Q. I presume there is an exception regarding electrical plants as I have more than 6 coal stations; unsure about Tesla's.
My guess is unlimited, think I saw this someplace 🤔

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I suspect different rules apply to energy - I have already found a few players with more than 6 nuclear in their city

nuclear.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r4ye2rh
Username
Coloradotaz
Speaking of Cloud Castle, I have been playing for 6 month and only accumulated 48 towards the 100 required to get a castle, is there a secret to getting them faster. I try and click on every cloud that comes up. Thanks

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Speaking of Cloud Castle, I have been playing for 6 month and only accumulated 48 towards the 100 required to get a castle, is there a secret to getting them faster. I try and click on every cloud that comes up. Thanks
Just be OCD about tapping on them. You get two every minute. I had 3 in the first 6 months. But I'm OCD

Top Bottom