Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 3, 19 Jan - 25 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
There should a special league for Robby anyway, noone is getting closer, not speaking about a matching with someone else. 100 mil is a nice amount, I seriously doubt I would ever have it. Let´s hope the developers will ignore Robby and they will give the chance to all of us to enjoy the game.
Someday coins will be useless @Pavolko_Gun . I am not saying all the achievement I have totaly work by the rule. Just like support game for sending gifts, cheater? I leave it to you guys.

I knew a friend who has experience more than 20 million. Can we achieve? Sure, why not.
Coins and experiences are useless at some point. The developer not appreciate the achievement. But, I am a proof. And some of you maybe agree with me. This game strategy is about spend what you have to get other things.

I give you example:
@Robby Kusuma would you like some red? i have 2 ql active atm

Sure. I am on red now with 4 ql. Would be 6 with yours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax7tnxp
Username
! A! Come to my W
Hello nice weekend!
please let me know what time will you start QL party on red.
If you want i can activate my QL bonus
Have a good day

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am down for a launch but if I my ask... can we please do a couple of blue so I can get a couple of maps? @Jay J :) I will do red but I need maps, bad... i need QL bonuses... @tonight2cold, please send me spare wire or additional radar please? I have over 300 altimiters... thanks bro:) @JayJ, u live in california? Where if I may ask?

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
I am down for a launch but if I my ask... can we please do a couple of blue so I can get a couple of maps? @Jay J :) I will do red but I need maps, bad... i need QL bonuses... @tonight2cold, please send me spare wire or additional radar please? I have over 300 altimiters... thanks bro:) @JayJ, u live in california? Where if I may ask?
Hello there, btw send me spare wire and add radars will keep hitting return for you as I need to 3 star those destinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom