Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
With a bit of luck I can make it next weekend. I'll tell my friends I'm sick or something

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
Join you mean we lost ql benefit, next time you should wait to join other if you want to party or go yourself. I have been this situation when 3 ql red take 2.5 hours.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Erik 2 is on the platform. No QL , just a normal launch. 2050 points loaded. 2nd/3rd place available. I will launch within the hour.

Edit: We have lift off ! Thanks Sue and Lanki .

Last edited:
@Pavolko_Gun is red continue?

I am not making launches without QL, it is better and cheaper to safe fuel and go with friends during QL. As I wrote I hope we will be able to organize another party for the next weekend.

Sorry for not replying earlier, but was out with family, just came back for dinner.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
@Robby Kusuma, very sorry to hear what happened, but the most important that your are safe, Indonesia Police will surely not help, in airport city word the successful of them is almost never even you use Golden Dice

Top Bottom