Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

@Pavolko_Gun looks like your movie was very good or you feel asleep. Gonna call it a night. Thanks all, tomorrow is another day.

Actually not, guys started the race before you joined and I had it 2:23 to come back. Let's hope I will not lose the bonus over night as always and we will see if we could do something in the morning. Good night and thanks a lot for a nice party

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi she is not, got some bugs!!:( I need another QL on Android to initiate launch in order for mine to be effective and only have 3 hours left on mine

OK, as my QL will be gone after landing (launch with 1 QL) I would like to thank too all the participants today and yesterday. The experience shows it is mandatory to plan such race with minimum 4 QL to achieve maximum benefit for everyone. Let´s see when Robby is back and if not I will try to organize another party for the next weekend.

Top Bottom