Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apogee Mission (Green Rocket) with QL Saturday 28th June at 6:00 Warsaw time

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,

I will start Apogee Mission (Green Rocket) on Saturday 28th June at 6:00 Warsaw time.
Quantum Leap bonus for all participants.
06:00 AM -- Launch #1 - Successful in 2 minutes
09:00 AM -- Launch #2 - Successful in 50 seconds
12:00 PM -- Launch #3 - Successful in 50 seconds
15:00 PM -- Launch #4 - Successful in 50 seconds - Please guys slow down, give more time to others!!!!
18:00 AM -- Launch #5 - Successful in 50 seconds
21:00 AM -- Launch #6 - Successful in 50 seconds
24:00 AM -- Launch #7 - Successful in 50 seconds
03:00 AM -- Launch #8 - Unsuccessful. Alarm clock didn't wake me up :(
05:45 AM -- Launch #9 - Successful

You can join to several starts.
Please be punctual.
There is no reservation for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
DarekK

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
DarekK ... Hey btw, the title of the thread indicates 1st launch at 0700 Warsaw time and your opening message shows 0600 Warsaw time. Which time will you shoot your first rocket of the marathon? I am assuming 0600 Warsaw time. Correct me if i"m wrong
Thanks!
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
I'm very sorry about that. First time I've done such a stupid thing. Nine people trusted me. :(
DarekK

I thought it was planed; after the activation of the QL it took about 15 minutes for the glitch to kick in, my lander returned in about 20 minutes. (DarekK do you know if there is a new limit of passengers? it seems to be 10 as opposed to 19 in other QL launches )

Hi,

I will start Apogee Mission (Green Rocket) on Saturday 28th June at 6:00 Warsaw time.
12:00 PM -- Launch #3
15:00 PM -- Launch #4
18:00 AM -- Launch #5
21:00 AM -- Launch #6
24:00 AM -- Launch #7
03:00 AM -- Launch #8
05:45 AM -- Launch #9

Please be punctual.
DarekK
Hi,
I've just sent a friend request, as it looks like we're not neighbours...I'd like to join some of the launches, if you don't mind adding me?.
Cheers,
Az

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm very sorry about that. First time I've done such a stupid thing. Nine people trusted me. :(
DarekK
First it showed me 23h59m and i was shocked!
But, i turned off the game and wifi, after restart it showedme 2h39m, and after one more restart it was 14 minutes (y).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi,

12:00 PM -- Launch #3 - Successful in 50 seconds
15:00 PM -- Launch #4
18:00 AM -- Launch #5
21:00 AM -- Launch #6
24:00 AM -- Launch #7
03:00 AM -- Launch #8
05:45 AM -- Launch #9

Please be punctual.
DarekK

C' mon, third launch was too qiuck, i was not able to join from none of my account.
I think it was about 5 second or less. People should not start with PEB and other big fuels... And it should last at least a minute or two.
Hope i can catch one more launch today, so i can freely choose other launches, with QL or without.
Thanks!

C' mon, third launch was too qiuck, i was not able to join from none of my account.
I think it was about 5 second or less. People should not start with PEB and other big fuels... And it should last at least a minute or two.
Hope i can catch one more launch today, so i can freely choose other launches, with QL or without.
Thanks!
I agree with you @Gt city.
At the last launch I am readying for launch from 11:55 but still I can't catch the bullet train.
Please take it slow guys, I need to get out the green rocket that I readied from the morning.
Cheers.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey DarekK ... after you activated the QL later, the countdown changed from 24 hour format to 2 hrs 30 minutes. I'm back on. Thanks!!! it took me a while to reply as i had to retire for the night after our first launch. see you on launch #4
Cheers!

Top Bottom