Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone receive all 117 stars for the flights???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
hey bew.. completed all stars of flow.. :-(

You're done all of them? Even the new upgrades?

I haven't played in a while, sitting on board 2 of 12x12. Found a new game that's been driving me nucking futs!!! Trainyard Express! I think its like Flow on acid!!! If you play, make sure you watch the tutorials as they show you all the tricks you'll need to complete the boards. Oh and do NOT let the easiness of the early boards fool you!!! This game gets crazy as you advance!!!

Happy addiction everyone!!! :blink:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
You're done all of them? Even the new upgrades?

I haven't played in a while, sitting on board 2 of 12x12. Found a new game that's been driving me nucking futs!!! Trainyard Express! I think its like Flow on acid!!! If you play, make sure you watch the tutorials as they show you all the tricks you'll need to complete the boards. Oh and do NOT let the easiness of the early boards fool you!!! This game gets crazy as you advance!!!

Happy addiction everyone!!! :blink:

yep. even with the upgrades. done and over with. will search for the trainyard express now. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well, I'm NOW at 117 Stars, but still have to get that elusive third star for all the jumbo jet flights, so that will bring my grand total up to 123. This should take me till the middle of October to earn every star. What the heck am I going to do after that?!?!

Come on Game Insight! We need more levels and destinations!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
793474 experience. When are they going to increase past level 35?
I've just downloaded trainyard express. It looks good

Yeah im waiting for that allready a long time, but if they finally give it... We just get instant the highest level possible... Oh and some greenies!

Im gonna download that game also, thanks for the tip!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Yeah im waiting for that allready a long time, but if they finally give it... We just get instant the highest level possible... Oh and some greenies!

Im gonna download that game also, thanks for the tip!

i am only missing just 1 star in trainyard express.. got 258.. i also tried Move the Box.. also stuck in 1 last puzzle..

got only 107 stars in ac.. but after hundreds of flights to bali, i finally got the surfboard today!! yay!!

Top Bottom