Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone played any of the other GI games?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
I'm playing Trade Island and it's interesting, but like any other game of this type, after you reach certain level, you can't really progress unless you pay.

sandylotion

Caper 420 Flyers
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
3390XVYR8
Username
sandylotion
WELL I NEVER!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS INSTALL ON 10 MACHINES, MY LIFE!!!!

View attachment 13778
it just means you can play you game/user on up to 10 machines before they wont allow your to connect. like mobile, laptop, pc is 3 of 10 right off the bat. aka, you can't use the same game/user combo on more than 10 instances, similar to apple with 5-6 pc's allowed

PS. can anybody that plays both or just tribez add me up, i only have 1-2 neighbours on tribez (almost 200 on AC)

it just means you can play you game/user on up to 10 machines before they wont allow your to connect. like mobile, laptop, pc is 3 of 10 right off the bat. aka, you can't use the same game/user combo on more than 10 instances, similar to apple with 5-6 pc's allowed

PS. can anybody that plays both or just tribez add me up, i only have 1-2 neighbours on tribez (almost 200 on AC)
2018! You must be bored to drag this up. You just repeated exactly what I said 6 years ago!

Top Bottom