Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone else not seeing ads on Windows AC?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
Hmm. I'm not getting unavailable. The video plays to the end - then it switches immediately to Microsoft Store. I do not get the reward despite having watched the (irritating) video. Just started happening today. When GI says its about shortage of videos - that is not true. The video PLAYS in full - but no reward.

same. I also can not speed up my own flights. Lucky I had completed my Alliance Missions prior to this hassle

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20wrgfjpv
Username
Rose Banks
Hi! It started last night. All at once I could not play ads (again). This was a problem for my game about 2 weeks ago, then it mysteriously started working again. Now it is back. Clicking on a watch ad button seems to do nothing at all, but afterwards the button says "unavailable".

This obviously makes the game a bit impossible to play. Any ideas? View attachment 35489
Same here........its been like this for 2 weeks now. I contacted Support but they said the ads are coming less and less. They also said it could lay on my internet connection.......which i doubt. I have high speed connection and have no problems with my other games.

Same here........its been like this for 2 weeks now. I contacted Support but they said the ads are coming less and less. They also said it could lay on my internet connection.......which i doubt. I have high speed connection and have no problems with my other games.
I find it interesting - I am able to play videos even if I am not connected to the internet. Your videos are stored in LocalState>VungleSDK folder. If you have no videos there, then you have to wait until more get downloaded, and that could be one of the problems windows AC is suffering from.

I find it interesting - I am able to play videos even if I am not connected to the internet. Your videos are stored in LocalState>VungleSDK folder. If you have no videos there, then you have to wait until more get downloaded, and that could be one of the problems windows AC is suffering from.
You are BRILLIANT!!!! I just disconnected from the internet and got videos! Super, super great advice 😍😍😍

Didn't work for me

Got this back from support today so I wouldn't expect it to be fixed anytime soon
1593369748021.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20my0rd70
Username
sarvesh
This is on Windows 10 Laptop::
I am not getting ads at all for more than a week now... Unable to get the required items for building upgrades.. :( If I restart the game, the button shows "Speed-up for free" but if I click that nothing happens. Next time the button says "Unavailable".
Not sure if it is going to be fixed in the next release.
Awaiting the ads to be back soon.....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20my0rd70
Username
sarvesh
Yay!!! Today after a week, I got the ads back... Let us see how far it can go before it breaks down again....!!!

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Firstly:
online - the broken ad plays
offline - Play ad button is disabled. It shows the time till next server day... as if I have watched all available ads for the day... even if I have not watched a thing that day.

But - looked in folder above = 5 subfolders. All 5 of which are the broken ad!
delete those folders - and clicking on watch ad does nothing... until the broken ad is downloaded multiple times again.
It seems - for me - no other ad is available - just multiple copies of the broken thing.

Last edited:

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Just got the cooking diary ad back for speed up (on waterpark) - worked fine with no jumping out to microsoft store.

Edit: and 5 min later back to vegas ad, jumps out to store, wait for it to load, quit - still got the speed up (seems to be pot luck for me if it works or not).

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster

same here 2 other devices on hte same network play this game fine with adverts but the only windows system wont
wernt so bad as i had stuff stored for most builds but am going upgrade some buildings which is going to take weeks with no adverts

Top Bottom