Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone else not seeing ads on Windows AC?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Hi! It started last night. All at once I could not play ads (again). This was a problem for my game about 2 weeks ago, then it mysteriously started working again. Now it is back. Clicking on a watch ad button seems to do nothing at all, but afterwards the button says "unavailable".

This obviously makes the game a bit impossible to play. Any ideas?
1593024320045.png

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Hmm. I'm not getting unavailable. The video plays to the end - then it switches immediately to Microsoft Store. I do not get the reward despite having watched the (irritating) video. Just started happening today. When GI says its about shortage of videos - that is not true. The video PLAYS in full - but no reward.

Shortage of videos may be part of the problem. On my Crsnt1 game, I have 4 videos in the VungleSDK folder. (usually I have 10 or so). On my Crsnt2 game, I have no videos in my VungleSDK folder. (I am assuming this is where the downloaded ads are stored). Both games I tried to play an ad (fuel20) but nothing happened. Now both are showing ads unavailable. Restarting the game got rid of the "unavailable" notice, but still no ads. I have a 60MB connection, so it's not the internet on my side, but I wonder if there is a problem on the AC server side.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
It's the Club Vegas ad. Been stuck on that one for 4 days now.

I am stuck on the same ad, at end it changes to microsoft store, alt tabbing back to AC and closing ad (black screen) is still giving me my reward - though I have only been using it to speed up my waterpark.

My free fuel ad just then was cooking diary and that is working the same as always.

Top Bottom