Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anybody want to adopt me into their alliance ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
04qsybgq1
Username
Darren Zhixian
My name is Darren Zhixian, Lvl 19 currently. Send a few request to some alliance but they not adopting me. Pls help a dude out here. I promise I will help u all complete all the quest .

Username: Darren Zhixian
Friend code: 04qsybgq1

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
My name is Darren Zhixian, Lvl 19 currently. Send a few request to some alliance but they not adopting me. Pls help a dude out here. I promise I will help u all complete all the quest .

Username: Darren Zhixian
Friend code: 04qsybgq1
Come to us, so you will level up quickly: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...s-the-flying-dodos-30-experience-bonus.29515/

As your code doesn't seem to work, please send your neighbour request to my account Do2 who ownes the alliance: 04yqsu3n - will then invite you to join the alliance.
Most of us do 1 Task, some 2 or even 3 - important is to get 30% in order to get the experience Bonus. If we were too good, we get 50% more income for flights, which is however seldom as not always everybody is playing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
04qsybgq1
Username
Darren Zhixian
Come to us, so you will level up quickly: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...s-the-flying-dodos-30-experience-bonus.29515/

As your code doesn't seem to work, please send your neighbour request to my account Do2 who ownes the alliance: 04yqsu3n - will then invite you to join the alliance.
Most of us do 1 Task, some 2 or even 3 - important is to get 30% in order to get the experience Bonus. If we were too good, we get 50% more income for flights, which is however seldom as not always everybody is playing.

Just to check with you I have just sent a friend request to you. Pls check. Just to check with u is it lvl 13 with no stars?

Top Bottom