Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level up quickly with us - the "Flying Dodos" (+30% experience bonus)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi there,
as our alliance reached level 6, we have 2 vacancies.
Most of us want to level up quickly, so usually we meet the 30% experience bonus. If you are ready to do at least one alliance task and contribute >5000 passengers/week, you are more than welcome. Furthermore, most of us are exellent, daily gifters.
If you want to join, please contact me here or via pm.
CU - Dodo

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
Hi, I'm fairly new, level 22 ( but I did only start playing Dec 28th😃 ) I might be interested. Alliance I'm in now, not everyone has even accepted my friend request and they don't seem very involved. Main guy is but seems to be it. send you a friend request, let me know if I can join then this one is over.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
I am in a small alliance, but it doesn't work well - I fulfill all the tasks of the alliance and I play daily - lvl 34, * 60 - I sent a friend request if you do not regret me in the alliance :)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I am in a small alliance, but it doesn't work well - I fulfill all the tasks of the alliance and I play daily - lvl 34, * 60 - I sent a friend request if you do not regret me in the alliance :)
Fine, please sent a request to 04yqsu3n which owned the alliance. Welcome!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi, I'm fairly new, level 22 ( but I did only start playing Dec 28th😃 ) I might be interested. Alliance I'm in now, not everyone has even accepted my friend request and they don't seem very involved. Main guy is but seems to be it. send you a friend request, let me know if I can join then this one is over.
Oops, I may have deleted your request.
Please send a friend request to 04yqsu3n who owns the Alliance (my support account Do2...)
Can you send F20 daily? If so, please send to my main account Dodo, 03ggn86h. Will send back from Do2.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Oops, I may have deleted your request.
Please send a friend request to 04yqsu3n who owns the Alliance (my support account Do2...)
Can you send F20 daily? If so, please send to my main account Dodo, 03ggn86h. Will send back from Do2.
We are linked. Do you want to join the Alliance? Spots are full meanwhile but I could replace an inactive player with you.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036qjckyn
Username
Sivom event/Fuel hose
Hi there,
as our alliance reached level 6, we have 2 vacancies.
Most of us want to level up quickly, so usually we meet the 30% experience bonus. If you are ready to do at least one alliance task and contribute >5000 passengers/week, you are more than welcome. Furthermore, most of us are exellent, daily gifters.
If you want to join, please contact me here or via pm.
CU - Dodo
I am interested in joining the alliance if the spot is still open. Thanks

Top Bottom