Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any motorbike riders?

Ive always been interested in riding a motorbike but always seemed to put the idea off.

Recently ive been watching the TV series "Long Way Round" where Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman rode from London to New York on their motorbikes followed up by "Long Way Down" where they rode form Scotland to South Africa.

I had a one hour induction on a bike last week and loved it! Was on a Honda CG 125.

Got my CBT next Monday then after that I can look into doing my full test!

Any other motorbike riders on the forum?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ah good another bikermouse!

Im driving since im 18, destroyed allready 3 on various amazing (and stupid) crashes :confused:
Now im have none at the moment, just bought a house... So the moneytree is empty!
Hopefully i can buy this year a new one!!! And it will be a Ducati, which one? Mmmm so much choice!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Haha! Ive still got a long way to go!
Im looking at passing my CBT and buying a Honda CBF 125. Then taking about a month to pass my full motorbike course when id look at trading in my CBF 125 for something a little bit bigger!

125cc? Thats so cute Dave :)
When im driving i wanna roadrage when i feel the need... So need than a minimum of 600 and a maximum of 1400 (kawa zx-14 mmmmm)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Haha, dont forget im only starting out! 125 is all I can drive until Ive completed my full bike test!

Thats sad UK law :-(
But ok when i was taking my course, was also only a 250
Im happy thats more than 10years ago (y)

So than the question will be, whats ur dream bike!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I (we) drive bikes.... used to at least. They are standing in the garage. Since our son is born they aren't practical.
My record is 3600 kilometers in 9 days.... (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Spain, Andorra, Swiss, Germany and then back home (Netherlands))

What kind of bike can drive from London to New York? o_O

Two BMW R1150's

video05011003.jpg

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Any other motorbike riders on the forum?
started with a Suzuki GT380: the bike was as old as I was :) I loved its sound (two stroke engine).

ended biking about 10 years ago (last bike was a Suzuki GS500E), as I bought a car, which was much more handy to buy groceries :p

btw, I would love to have a Goldwing!

Top Bottom