Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ANGIE ALLIANCE (level 10) REQUIRES A NEW MEMBER - JOIN TODAY!

Angie Alliance (level 10) looking for a new member

Last week‘s rating: 64

(Passengers carried: 1723428)

Requirements:

- Member of Forum
- Game Level: 80 (or close to)
- Carry 80K or more passengers per week

Angie Alliance encourages members to fly larger planes to increase overall passenger count. Many of our members carry over 100K passengers per week.
(Last week: ten of our Alliance members carried well over 100K passengers)

Alliance Mission tasks: not compulsory.

Members use ‘Groups‘ (private) messaging to communicate. Progress Report issued weekly. Likewise, the Bonus Link.

Interested?
Please PM Angie

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
Angie Alliance (level 10) looking for a new member

Last week‘s rating: 60
(passengers carried: 1649293)

Requirements:

- Member of Forum
- Game Level: 80 (or close to)
- Carry 80K or more passengers per week

Angie Alliance encourages members to fly larger planes to increase overall passenger count. Many of our members carry over 100K passengers per week.

Alliance Mission tasks: not compulsory.

Members use ‘Groups‘ (private) messaging to communicate. Progress Report issued weekly. Likewise, the Bonus Link.

Interested?
Please PM Angie
I’m not at all eligible but I noticed you said that you prefer flying larger planes for more pax but isn’t the best plane to fly for pax the sparrow or swallow(I can never remember which is which) because you can get 12 pax every minute per plane without needing to speed up for fuel? Same principle applies for the owl.

I’m not at all eligible but I noticed you said that you prefer flying larger planes for more pax but isn’t the best plane to fly for pax the sparrow or swallow(I can never remember which is which) because you can get 12 pax every minute per plane without needing to speed up for fuel? Same principle applies for the owl.

@Scimn27:

I myself send off planes manually so for me sending so many small planes would be too time consuming. Condors are ideal for day and night flights (Giant and Jumbo too!)). With careful use of liveries, Condors will reward you 7000+ coins per flight also length of flight cut from 12 hours to 5+ hours, or less using Vintage Weathervane. The passenger count and coin count increases considerably.

IMG_5116.jpeg

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
B
@Scimn27:

I myself send off planes manually so for me sending so many small planes would be too time consuming. Condors are ideal for day and night flights (Giant and Jumbo too!)). With careful use of liveries, Condors will reward you 7000+ coins per flight also length of flight cut from 12 hours to 5+ hours, or less using Vintage Weathervane. The passenger count and coin count increases considerably.

View attachment 72867
So For players like you and me who aren’t using cheats or aren’t constantly playing, larger planes are better but then why don’t the top alliances which cheat use these smaller planes?

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
The planes standing on the airport apron are not necessarily the ones they are flying…. All slots open you have 44 planes… they could be flying any. The planes you see on a visit are the first 14 they bought and haven’t yet sold… Visiting doesn’t tell you what they fly..
Ohhhh. What planes do you think they fly though?

Top Bottom