Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update is out...

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
And, how do you like it?
GUI is changed - all new look and feel. It will take so time to get used to it.
First thing that popped was new quest for Reserve hangar.

World map is also new (now button has sub-menu for world and alliance map).

Haven't upgraded my main game still - waiting to see if there are any hiccups with this update.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I'm at 58 right now... Won't go further until all my planes land.
Fuel is indeed taking 30 seconds to increase instead of 60 that was before.

For Reserve Hangar, you have to get 4 x Wheel Block and 4 x Protective Covert - items drop from flights to Goa, Thailand and New York/Singapore.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
There are two options that I've seen:
- Join alliance - you have to build nothing and request to be in it - then somebody approves you. Also if I read it correctly, only 4 people can bi in one alliance
- Create Alliance - you have to build HQ building and then you can create your own.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I think I saw somewhere on the forum that maybe it depends on country (for the record I'm in the USA, central time). I looked at one of my Android tablets that doesn't have the game installed and the updated version is still showing available in the Google Play Store.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I think I saw somewhere on the forum that maybe it depends on country (for the record I'm in the USA, central time). I looked at one of my Android tablets that doesn't have the game installed and the updated version is still showing available in the Google Play Store.
I'm in Canada and when I go to the play store, airport city has options for uninstall and open. Does that mean there is no update?

Top Bottom