Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Support Accounts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040lldq75
Username
Blue8282
I am new to this game and would like some help.
How do I go about creating support accounts on my phone? Is this even possible?

If I create a separate Gmail, and Google play services to match that email, why am I not able to download AC to that email?

Please someone help! 😀

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Others will chime in that know way more about this than me.

First of all, if you are on samsung, you can get a game from the galaxy store (doesn't support videos though) without setting up a separate account. The Google Play store and Galaxy store games are separate. So there is two.

There are also apps that allow you to run using different email accounts - e.g 2accounts will allow you to run another Google Play AC and a Galaxy store AC with a different email account than the main device games

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Others will chime in that know way more about this than me.

First of all, if you are on samsung, you can get a game from the galaxy store (doesn't support videos though) without setting up a separate account. The Google Play store and Galaxy store games are separate. So there is two.

There are also apps that allow you to run using different email accounts - e.g 2accounts will allow you to run another Google Play AC and a Galaxy store AC with a different email account than the main device games
My AC was downloaded from Galaxy store and having to find out that there is an option of watching a video. I requested some help from Q to assist me with transferring my Galaxy AC account to my Google account not wanting to have two separate accounts and of course not wanting to start all over. During the transferring of the game this happened yesterday and today that I now lost all my neighbors. I was in a green launch with a neighbor and that too has disappeared. I'm no longer in an alliance as I was busy with our weekly achievement.
I was told I will remain having my alliance as well as maintaining my levels.

ive got 2 gmail accts and i use an android emulator on my pc
You and I are in two completely different countries and regions (it is too much trouble to explain this clearly, and I don't want to say more)
I don't mean that there is a way to communicate and understand, but ..... The relationship between China and Google can access relevant news by itself,
and Google withdrew from the Chinese mainland market as early as 2013
For example: this game also supports Amazon store tablet, but this is not available on Amazon in China, and there is no game on Amazon store in China

Last edited:
Top Bottom