Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 12th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!
Thank you Peterpicos for your Cockpit Glass!
Thank you Hung for your Passengers!
Thank you Yabba for your Fuel!
Thank you Knh for your Single-Malt Whiskey!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!
Thank you Br3tt for your Passengers!
Thank you Joe for your Defroster!
Thank you Superhoops for your Fuel!
Thank you ShinyBaubles for your Chocolate Candies!
Thank you Koergi for your Fuel!
Thank you New Flightgoggl for your Passengers!
Thank you Air Akl for your Bath Towel!
Thank you Teddy for your Single-Malt Whiskey!
Thank you Jg-ctrl for your Fuel!
Thank you Gregory for your Fuel!
Thank you Earhardt for your Passengers!

Items will be sending asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help!
Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
3 Defroster (Flight Catering Facility)
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
One more Transmitter guys please. Bali thanks so much for gifting me 2 of the 3 I need. I really appreciate it. My Paris flights just aren't dropping the Transmitter so I am relying on my neighbours.
Also need the usual flight items. See the signature.
Cheers,
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Thank you kindly for the gifts all who have sent gifts and I will do my best to return your requested items! :)

** I now have a university! **

Trying to collect second university- with little success. I've lost count with number of flights I've sent out for it... :-/

Username: NWA Air + item I need

Usercode: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, passengers, duty free, fuel supply, fuel additives, additional radar, spare wire

Items I can offer: Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Addiotnal Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom