Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 25th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Helo everybody
@ VI : 129 stars great job. But now I know that I still hav a long way to go ..

Sig updated.
Thanks to all

Hooray! I just completed the Airship Dock!

I held off building the Airship Dock until I had all 3 stars for the Artic Station. I only received a total of 3 Sand Bags from Artic.
The Artic Station did not disappear, and instead I received a Duty Free set with 5 items. :)
I have not opened the DFS set, since I have not yet built a Duty Free Shop. That will be my next project I think.

However, no airship in sight, and no count down timer, just another assignment to acquire Smggler's Bag from Airship Store. :exclamation:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hooray! I just completed the Airship Dock!

I held off building the Airship Dock until I had all 3 stars for the Artic Station. I only received a total of 3 Sand Bags from Artic.
The Artic Station did not disappear, and instead I received a Duty Free set with 5 items. :)
I have not opened the DFS set, since I have not yet built a Duty Free Shop. That will be my next project I think.

However, no airship in sight, and no count down timer, just another assignment to acquire Smggler's Bag from Airship Store. :exclamation:

It'll come up it just takes time...

Friend Code: A40ED5H

Currently doing Business Class and need lots of fuel and passengers so i can speed up the flights.

I can send anything from ATM thru Anti-Theft gate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Please help Sophie2!!!! My jumbo plane is stuck broken because I totally forgot that my repair base wasn't up to level :mad:. Rookie mistake!!!! My sig has been updated to reflect the new items I'm requesting. Thank you for all your help I truly appreciate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom