Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android an issue - Thanksgiving Day event

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4m6za9
Username
Dagthedog
Hello all,

I have an issue with the Thanksgiving Day event - From the beginning I'm frozen at two of three tasks. First - "0/18 Collect passengers from a House with a Pool", I'm not able to finish this task, 'cause it doesn't count any attempt, even if second task is the same and I'm able to finish it, the first is still unfinished. :-(
Third task is "0/1 Receive the Pumpkin Pie" - even though I have received more then 25 of pieces of Pumpkin Pie, the task is still unfinished too. I have tried the "Restoring Resources" option but it doesn't help.

Does anybody else have the same problem? Any ideas what to do?

Thanks for replies.

Dagthedog

Hello all,

I have an issue with the Thanksgiving Day event - From the beginning I'm frozen at two of three tasks. First - "0/18 Collect passengers from a House with a Pool", I'm not able to finish this task, 'cause it doesn't count any attempt, even if second task is the same and I'm able to finish it, the first is still unfinished. :-(
Third task is "0/1 Receive the Pumpkin Pie" - even though I have received more then 25 of pieces of Pumpkin Pie, the task is still unfinished too. I have tried the "Restoring Resources" option but it doesn't help.

Does anybody else have the same problem? Any ideas what to do?

Thanks for replies.

Dagthedog
Just going with guesses here. I might be wrong:
1) For task 1, did you collect the 18 passengers from a House with a Pool in your own city? That is what it wants (not a neighbor's city)
2) It needs you to collect a new Pumpkin Pie. Ones you have previously collected do not count.

1) For task 1, did you collect the 18 passengers from a House with a Pool in your own city? That is what it wants (not a neighbor's city)
2) It needs you to collect a new Pumpkin Pie. Ones you have previously collected do not count.
I have same problem. Includes collect horse shoe. Building collections not working. Tried visit to collect…makes no difference.
Sent info to GI…looking into it!…. Said they sent 3 lucky tickets…nothing arrived.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4m6za9
Username
Dagthedog
1) in my own city, never counts
2) after this task appeared I've got 25 new ones, no one counts

Pay to play is back again. I have 2/3 quests to visit "villa" and "futuristic house"... Perfect event.
Good for you, but this thread highlights those of us who cant even do 1 task. This is the reply WE get

5ACC5D5B-EF83-403F-BEF3-0FED6F2E91FE.jpeg

Which buildings aren’t working @Madge59230 ? Perhaps I haven’t got any of those yet.
one thing that bothers me in these glitches is the apparent lack of patterns. As far as I remember, you’re playing on iOS just like me, you’re based in Europe, just like me… why are the tasks working for me but not for you? (Obviously this is a rhetorical question) It just doesn’t make sense.

Which buildings aren’t working @Madge59230 ? Perhaps I haven’t got any of those yet.
one thing that bothers me in these glitches is the apparent lack of patterns. As far as I remember, you’re playing on iOS just like me, you’re based in Europe, just like me… why are the tasks working for me but not for you? (Obviously this is a rhetorical question) It just doesn’t make sense.
My tasks

0596A121-634E-43B5-A823-D389C10D9395.jpeg

and whenever I collect everything as I’ve just sent condors off.. tasks don’t move….. Useless game. Irritates me.

Last edited:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
My tasks

View attachment 67842

and whenever I collect everything as I’ve just sent condors off.. tasks don’t move….. Useless game. Irritates me.
What about when you get event currency in other ways, like landing guest planes or visiting neighbors' Thanksgiving buildings? Does it still show up in the progress?

What about when you get event currency in other ways, like landing guest planes or visiting neighbors' Thanksgiving buildings? Does it still show up in the progress?
Yes. and I’ve calculated.. without access to tasks i get 180 hats every 7 hours flying 8 condor. Might get to level 10 by the end! Wowowosowowo.

Its only a problem on iOS. I’ve got a life and am not spending the next 12 days clicking guest planes for a few items from the basic class. Just wish they’d get there events properly tested before they launch them….

Yes. and I’ve calculated.. without access to tasks i get 180 hats every 7 hours flying 8 condor. Might get to level 10 by the end! Wowowosowowo.

Its only a problem on iOS. I’ve got a life and am not spending the next 12 days clicking guest planes for a few items from the basic class. Just wish they’d get there events properly tested before they launch them….
It's worse than that, it's a problem in SOME iOS games. that's why it's so infuriating

Top Bottom