Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - May 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 14th May 2021 at 08.50am London UK Time)

Another cold and cloudy morning here in the UK with rain forecast, I have not only gifted all my neighbours items for today, but have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play.

No charge for the weather report........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 15th May 2021 at 08.35am London UK Time)

On this very wet and cold morning here in the UK I have gifted all of my neighbours items for today, and havve also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 15th May 2021 at 08.35am London UK Time)

On this very wet and cold morning here in the UK I have gifted all of my neighbours items for today, and havve also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hello old friend, conscious I have been quiet of late. Indeed this thread is nowhere near as chatty as it used to be. Very wet in the UK today, so i'm decorating, but fantastic to be doing an event again, as a windows player!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello old friend, conscious I have been quiet of late. Indeed this thread is nowhere near as chatty as it used to be. Very wet in the UK today, so i'm decorating, but fantastic to be doing an event again, as a windows player!
It is good to hear from you, hope all is well with you and yours.

Have yet to decide what to cook this Sunday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 16th May 2021 at 09.10am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Sunday morning. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play.

Have a great Sunday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Hello again! Here's my current need:
I'm upgrading the baggage hall and need:
Transmitter

Name in game: monarch098642wtf
Code: look at name
Need:
Transmitted
Give: most anything a 48th PvP player cansupply

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 17th May 2021 at 08.55am London UK Time)

On this rather cold and wet Monday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. If you need any special upgrade gift items for your main buildings, please do let me know, always happy help my new neighbours with their games.

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Mrstepot and @Rainer - we have a double birthday for today, have a really great day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Double birthday - wow - extra cake @Mrstepot and my old friend @Rainer
Birthday cake blue.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 18th May 2021 at 14.50pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this sunny and warm Tuesday afternoon. I have updated my signature page. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 10.40am London UK Time)

On this rather cold morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out. I have updated my signature page. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 22nd May 2021 at 17.05pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gift items received.

Have a great weekend

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom