Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Dec Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 1st December 2019 at 17.25pm London UK Time)

On the first day of a new month, all of my 27 neighbours gift items for today have finally been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during the week. I have updated my signature page with my most important gift needs.

Terminal (Level 12) - Passport Scanner (2), Fire Alarm (16)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Welcome to December folks
christmas tree.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 2nd December 2019 at 17.30pm London UK Time)

On another cold and wet day, all of my 27 neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page with my most important gift needs - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (16)

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 6th December 2019 at 17.00pm London UK Time)

All of my 27 neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page with my most important gift needs - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (14)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 9th December 2019 at 13.40pm London UK Time)

All of my 28 neighbours gift items for today have finally been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, throughout last week, and so far today. I have updated my signature page with my most important gift needs - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (12)

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can someone on the members forum be able to help me with the following - I need to know where all of the following buildings have come from e.g. Flight Collections, Mystery Buildings, Mystery Super Buildings, Special Events or Game Stores.

I have a feeling they are most likely from Special Events, across a long period of time, I have looked through all the others and could not find them (perhaps I'm just tired and not seeing them, it has gone 18,00pm UK time). It would be good to fill in the brackets.

Black Station ( ) 600 coins - Inventory 4,800 coins
Blue Station ( ) 600 coins - Inventory 4,800 coins
Green Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins
Kiss Cafe ( ) 100 coins - Inventory 800 coins
Orange Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins
Red Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Can someone on the members forum be able to help me with the following - I need to know where all of the following buildings have come from e.g. Flight Collections, Mystery Buildings, Mystery Super Buildings, Special Events or Game Stores.

I have a feeling they are most likely from Special Events, across a long period of time, I have looked through all the others and could not find them (perhaps I'm just tired and not seeing them, it has gone 18,00pm UK time). It would be good to fill in the brackets.

Black Station ( ) 600 coins - Inventory 4,800 coins
Blue Station ( ) 600 coins - Inventory 4,800 coins
Green Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins
Kiss Cafe ( ) 100 coins - Inventory 800 coins
Orange Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins
Red Station ( ) 160 coins - Inventory 1,280 coins

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
The stations are from special sales where you buy fuel and get the station. Kiss Cafe is from an event. (same one as Motel, Outdoor Cinema, Drive in Theater)

Hi all, I have finally decided to go for the build of the Red Launch pad, construction underway! Now I just need to upgrade my Mission Control, so if anyone can gift the below that would be amazing! Friend code in my signature. Thanks all! 😊

4 x Horn Antenna
4 x Offset Gregorian Antenna
4 x Vivaldi-Antenna
4 x Yagi-Uda Antenna

Hi all, I have finally decided to go for the build of the Red Launch pad, construction underway! Now I just need to upgrade my Mission Control, so if anyone can gift the below that would be amazing! Friend code in my signature. Thanks all! 😊

4 x Horn Antenna
4 x Offset Gregorian Antenna
4 x Vivaldi-Antenna
4 x Yagi-Uda Antenna
good luck.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 17.25pm London UK Time)

All of my 28 neighbours gift items have finally been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (11)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4lavu7
Username
Isha Kai Abbas
Username/Friend Code: 04z4lavu7
In-Game Name: Isha Kai Abbas
Items Required: Snow Shovel

Thank you to anyone who does send snow shovels, just let me know what you'd like in return x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom