Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - April 2022 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 1st April 2022 09.45am London UK Time)

On the first day of the month of April all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all greatly appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 2nd April 2022 10.20am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 4th April 2022 11.20am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@ALL trading partners:
I am trying to fly as many event flights as possible. That means I need a lot of leaves but a lot of flight items as well.
I am using following template to request gifts: Pit ER {Leaf}. It should be read: pls send ER /first choice/ and if your game is not able to send it, pls send the alternative request Leaf {second choice}.

I would like first to thank to all of you for the gifts sent! Without your support I would not be able to plan flying that many flights.
In attempt to further optimize the received gifts I allowed myself to address the players who decided to mix the gifts sent despite being able to send more from higher-level gifts (ER). Please consider it only as a clarification of my request. As I already said, I am really thankful for all received gifts.

@amir77a @A.Alecho @Bobster @CaroG @Chippy72 @Chloe11111 @Dodo @Izelman @KingJJ @LAX @mo elbo @Nit Nit @Radu81 @RapTox @rocky @ShuhWong @STNV @TbombToronto

Please, send higher-level gift from each game which can send it. Please, send {second option} only from lower-level games.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 11th April 2022 09.40am London UK Time)

Have a great week wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Bob69bob - happy birthday for today, have a really great day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Have a great birthday old friend
Birthday cake blue.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th April 2022 11.55am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 19th April 2022 11.00am London UK Time)

I have been experiencing problems with my broadband during the past four days, because of this, I have been unable to send any gifts to my neighbours, and many other problems, which I will not bore you all with. The broadband is currently working, but that may not last.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 24th April 2022 13.35pm London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 25th April 2022 11.25am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. If you need any help upgrading your buildings, please do let me know. Always happy to help my neighbours with their games.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 30th April 2022 08.40am London UK Time)

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 1st May 2022 09.00am London UK Time)

On the first day of the month of May in 2022, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated, and make a big difference to my game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom