Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Almost 50k coins. Alliance HQ or Runway5?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0413e1une
Username
The G-Man
I'm closing in on 50k coins. Is an Alliance HQ or an upgrade to Runway 5 (from 4) a better investment? Am part of an alliance of which I just became leader. Runway 5 would allow me to accept Eagle planes. Dunno enough about alliances to know if HQ is worth it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
For sure the runway.

I'm closing in on 50k coins. Is an Alliance HQ or an upgrade to Runway 5 (from 4) a better investment? Am part of an alliance of which I just became leader. Runway 5 would allow me to accept Eagle planes. Dunno enough about alliances to know if HQ is worth it.
To be leader of an alliance you must have alliance hq. so, there’s no choice, really (unless you’re talking about alliance office, the green one, and not the alliance hq, the v-shaped one)
Anyway, runway would’ve been a better investment

I took a look at your airport. No idea how you could get the leadership of that alliance without having hq. It seems a glitch to me...
Anyway, the best thing you could do is to dissolve that alliance and find yourself a suitable new one here in forum. Your game is too low level and you have many other things to do in the game before thinking of managing an alliance. And besides, that alliance seems full of randoms that probably won’t complete a single mission every week, and will prevent you to develop the alliance.
So, my advice would be
Dissolve that alliance
Find a suitable one in forum
take advantage of weekly alliance bonuses to grow up your game
And then, when you’re more established, if you really want, start your own alliance
Just my 5 cents

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I took a look at your airport. No idea how you could get the leadership of that alliance without having hq. It seems a glitch to me...
Anyway, the best thing you could do is to dissolve that alliance and find yourself a suitable new one here in forum. Your game is too low level and you have many other things to do in the game before thinking of managing an alliance. And besides, that alliance seems full of randoms that probably won’t complete a single mission every week, and will prevent you to develop the alliance.
So, my advice would be
Dissolve that alliance
And then, when you’re more established, if you really want, start your own alliance
Just my 5 cents
Perhaps it was like me - I inherited one because all the other players became inactive. Can't remember if I had an HQ at the time though

I had the same thing happen - my Alliance leader went inactive so I inherited the Alliance leadership without an HQ. But I was the only one who was contributing to Alliance missions anyway.

If I had to choose between Alliance HQ or runway, I'd go runway. Honestly I wonder if too much is made of having an Alliance membership or leadership too early. That's really something you should worry about after you're up there a little ways.

(Spoken as an Alliance Leader who has to manage a bunch of low-level alliance members - I usually end up dumping 1-2 inactives per week).

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
So, my advice would be
Dissolve that alliance
Just my 5 cents
I highly agree with your point. But it is actually possible to be the owner of an alliance without a alliance HQ. Just like @Chloe11111 said, your owner must pass the leader to you or he/she becomes inactive (for long enough) in that case the ownership will be automatically transfer to the next most active player.

If you inherit an alliance but you don’t have a HQ, you will basically can’t do any alliance stuff (Alliance mission, participate in rankings) until you build the HQ. I’m not sure if you can actually disband an alliance without a HQ, if you can, do it and build a runway. If you can’t, I’d say leave that broken alliance alone (Just for now) and still build a runway.

Top Bottom