Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliances & Friends

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
July 14, 2016
Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I started playing AC about 7 months ago but I've been busy. I went solo until about two months ago. I have questions about alliances and friends. How does an alliance work? How can I add friends to join up in space launches? Solo space launches are resource costly. My profile is Blue Cessna, level 60, 127 stars. Visit my airport, let's help each-other.

July 14, 2016
Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I started playing AC about 7 months ago but I've been busy. I went solo until about two months ago. I have questions about alliances and friends. How does an alliance work? How can I add friends to join up in space launches? Solo space launches are resource costly. My profile is Blue Cessna, level 60, 127 stars. Visit my airport, let's help each-other.
I have 3 games, gamerader & gameradar2 are PC, david smith is android, your choice send to all 3 or just android game

July 14, 2016
Alliance work by cooperation between all members on passengers totals for the weekly alliance rankings

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
How do I add a picture to my profile? How often are Mystery Super Building discounts offered? I know about the airship dock, what about other, bigger discounts?
Blue Cessna, iOS ipad.

How do I add a picture to my profile? How often are Mystery Super Building discounts offered? I know about the airship dock, what about other, bigger discounts?
Blue Cessna, iOS ipad.
to add a pic, go to profile page, click on the box on the left, then browse hard dive for the pic u want, when duke crocker is at the airport, not sure about the other discounts

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
July 18, 2016
Hello everyone. I am not able to add a photo to my profile. I'm playing on iPad 2... went to my profile but was not able to "click on the box on the left". Any suggestions?
Garttik, I could not visit your airport. Do you have the current version of AC and OS? I'm playing on an ipad2, compatible with your OS? I'll send you a friend request.

Visit my airport. 2 planetariums, 2 training centers, 1 academy, all 3 launch pads... I play every day & return gifts.

Profile: Blue Cessna
Playing on iPad
Level 60, Stars 128, Hearts 7

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Garttik
Username
Garttik
Hi, I playing on iPhone (iOS) and I have the same problem with profile picture.. Send ticket to technical support and after few messages they write me... Wait for coming update.. But nothing happend.. Still no picture on my main accont (on Android its ok).. Soooo..

I check our neighbors request tomorrow, now Im going to sleep ;)

Btw.. When you mentioned me in some message, pls use @ before my name, so I can get alert ;) like this @Blue Skies ;)

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
July 22, 2016
Hello Garttik,
I see that you have upgraded to AC 4.6. I can see your profile photo here in the forum but not in the game on my iPad 2. Can you see my photo in the game? I am re-populating my neighbor list as everyone upgrades to 4.6. If you are interested in space launches, I suggest you visit every Planetarium, Training center and Astronaut Academy to gather the needed launch items. Planetariums are the most gift generous for space missions so ALWAYS visit them. These buildings can be purchased thru Mystery Super Building for Training Center and Astronaut Academy and the Planetarium from Mystery Super Building 2. Buildings are random so you might need to purchase several items to get what you want. NEVER pay full price for anything! Buy Airport Cash when on sale then use it for land and other purchases when they go on sale. You get a 1/3 discount thru the Duke airship and on rare occasion 2/3 thru the rare discounts. I always stock up on Powerful explosive bolts and Main stabilizers from the Duke in case I launch solo.

Am I on your neighbor list? If not let me know & I'll send another friend request. Please note that my game profile is Blue Cessna not Blue Skies that I use here in the Forum. I'm trying to get them both the same, Blue Cessna. So far I have two Planetariums, two Training centers, two Astronaut Academys and plan to get at least one more of each soon. I also have all three launch pads. I focus on visiting and gifting with others that have planetariums but will help you.

What is PM that you mention? I see that you have a slightly different code, more t's for iPad. I'll try that friend code. Shuttle launches are from the red launch pad & look like a NASA Space Shuttle launch, they land on a runway, very cool.

Blue Cessna from California, USA

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
July 23, 2016
Hi Garttik, I see you visited my airport. Just so you know... The Planetariums (2 so far) are light colored domes with blue, yellow and grey stars on the dome. I have two of them just above my hangars (city land). You visited the research lab, (dome with telescope). The Research Lab (5) gives items too but the planetariums are better and give more items. The Astronaut Academy (2) are tall, grey circular buildings next to my terminal, the blue Training Centers (2) are next to my mission control center and launch pads. All of these and launch pads give space mission required items.

I now see that you have two airports as my neighbors. Let me know here when you get the blue and then red launch pads. Let me know what you need to build MCC (Mission Control Center) or other items. If I have them to send I will.

I group same/similar buildings together to make it easy for visiting neighbors. That is also why I use valuable land for roads, easy to find things.

How can I send a PM (Private Message)?

Blue Cessna from California, USA

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Garttik
Username
Garttik
Hi @Blue Skies, I try It and its seems that really planetariums gives more items ;) thx.

Today I upgrade lot of buildings, so now I waiting for building time. After that, when I know what items i needed, I let you know ;)

I have to reorganize my city, it is mess :D

You can send me PM when you click on my nick and choose "Start a conversation" ;)

BTW is here some item, what you needed? I can look and send you (if i have it ;) )

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
July 24
Hello again Garttik,
You visited my airport but went to the Astronaut Academy (the tall, round, grey buildings by my terminal). The A.A.s do give items but the Planetariums are better. They give more items for space launches. Planetariums are the short dome buildings, above my hangars and the row of Solar Power Stations. They are light colored domes with blue, yellow and grey stars on the dome.

Top Bottom