Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I joined an allience last week. I did not get anything as a member. No alliencepoints, no repairchest.
What is the use of joining an allience if you get nothing?

I joined an allience last week. I did not get anything as a member. No alliencepoints, no repairchest.
What is the use of joining an allience if you get nothing?
I have received a few map chests but yesterday and the first week I got nothing. It is becoming a bit of a farce but in the meantime I have a spare slot...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I have received a few map chests but yesterday and the first week I got nothing. It is becoming a bit of a farce but in the meantime I have a spare slot...
:) I don't fly enough for your allience. You should have a very active player :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It seems nobody got anything from alliance flights last week.
If you see your alliance's last week passengers tally, it is = 0

Is GI having 2nd thoughts about purpose of alliance? Or is it just another technical glitch??
I was willing to try alliance this week, but to do my best and not get anythink... No, thanks.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Hi everyone, looking for a higher level player to join my alliance, preferably able to fly a couple hundred thousand passengers per week. We usually rank in the top ten. @Sambhav Jain did you join anyone yet?
Hi M22
Sorry for late Reply.. Was busy with work..
As you know I haven't updated game yet...
New update is too much full of bugs and glitches that I feel not to update...

As you see how many problems are there in new update..

Launch keep looping..,
Neighbors can dis-appear
Someone else airport becomes yours...

So I feel to wait a bit..
And you can fill space in mean time with your other game..
I will let you know when I update game...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
It seems nobody got anything from alliance flights last week.
If you see your alliance's last week passengers tally, it is = 0

Is GI having 2nd thoughts about purpose of alliance? Or is it just another technical glitch??
Last week I joined Nina.... It finished between 100 and 125....

If someone wants to join mine, it now has position 519 and I don't think it will end high :)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Some times I feel That "Alliance " is a BUG or A Feature Implemented.:LOL:

I'm worst in your Alliance @M22 :(
Barely making 40k pax a week - maybe time for me to free a slot for somebody who can bring more....
Don't worry about it, there's only a few flying manically like me but it gets a bit much, think it might be easier to settle for top 20 and one map a week. But what's the point really? It's gonna take years to get enough maps for all those destinations, and a lot of planning...

Top Bottom