Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Search - Lvl 36 ~ 20k passengers

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
I’m looking to join an alliance that has active members and looks to achieve 50% bonus each week. Top 100 would be a bonus but not necessary as I only pull around 20-25k passengers. I play regularly and gift daily. See signature for friend code. Thanks.
If you would like to Join a newly created Alliance,will add you in mine.
Trying to built a Good Team of Members who can do atleast 2 task a week.
And also would like to tell that last week we have completed more than 50% task with the new team.
If you like to join..feel free to PM

If you would like to Join a newly created Alliance,will add you in mine.
Trying to built a Good Team of Members who can do atleast 2 task a week.
And also would like to tell that last week we have completed more than 50% task with the new team.
If you like to join..feel free to PM
Can you be a neighbor first? At present, I can send about 2.2W passengers per week, but usually I will complete 2 tasks per week, 3 of which are uncertain.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Yeah..Please send your code inorder to add you as my neighbour..
Will add you in the alliance once i have place for you

I’m looking to join an alliance that has active members and looks to achieve 50% bonus each week. Top 100 would be a bonus but not necessary as I only pull around 20-25k passengers. I play regularly and gift daily. See signature for friend code. Thanks.
@AvsFan; found your alliance yet?
I am looking for a member. Our best performing members also fly around 20-25k per week
Let me know if you're still interested?

Top Bottom