Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance mission destinations

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Maybe it is suggested before but my biggest problem are the random weekly alliance missions.

As a veteran and starchaser (1147 stars, playing since 2012) I have already three stars for every regular/adventure(maps)/space(maps)/helicopter flights. Almost ready with 3-starring all event flights (maybe 10% left to do) and working slowly through alliance maps when I have enough fuel for instant returns (and at least 6 maps in warehouse for each destination so I only have to be patient and saving fuel).

But.... there are 50 alliance mission destinations that require 1000 flights to get 3 stars. I don't need to complete the missions (my alliance is already on the max of 20, reaching top 50 every week) but I want the flights to progress in the game and get new stars.

At this moment the only option is to change one destination for free each week, afterwards it costs 20 greenies. There were weeks that I spend 140 or 160 greenies to get one destination I did not already 3-starred. I have some greenies in stock but not thousands......

So my question is....how to keep an old skool player like me interested to make progress? I don't want to spend fuel/passengers/items on destinations I already finished with 3 stars. I want the ones where I can earn stars!!!

My suggestion: make the 3 destinations personally and give only the ones where you did not got 3 stars already. Or give only three of the 50 alliance mission destinations and not regular flights. And if I already have 3 stars after 1000 flights I don't bother to spend 20 greenies for a change. But not spending 20 after 20 to get regular destinations.

Please keep the veterans playing for a goal!!!

Last edited:
I think that‘s all a bit pointless.
why should GI disclose the true drop rate in each case?
besides, about compound drop rates, I’m not sure the maths are done that way. Increases are calculated over the base, not over the already increased result.
So, a 825% increase results in (1+8.25)*0.001=0.00925, a little below 1% rate
Last time I looked, the bonuses were added (as you said), not multiplied through. A one in 3 drop rate would certainly be nice, though.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
I think that‘s all a bit pointless.
why should GI disclose the true drop rate in each case?
besides, about compound drop rates, I’m not sure the maths are done that way. Increases are calculated over the base, not over the already increased result.
So, a 825% increase results in (1+8.25)*0.001=0.00925, a little below 1% rate
GI told me that bonuses are added up according to the principle of a bank multiplier for credit products. each subsequent bonus is applied to the previous ones. my calculations are correct.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
I have to agree with @Bob69bob. The value of these buildings (beyond the forum badge) is questionable. By the time you get the ToL, you are probably level 80 and finished most buildings and don't have much use for coins. So the 25% commercial bonus is irrelevant. Now, if this were a passenger bonus, it would be an entirely different discussion.

I would rather spend bonuses efficiently on S3 map runs
Lol. I need only buildings like a head-trophy for hunters

GI told me that bonuses are added up according to the principle of a bank multiplier for credit products. each subsequent bonus is applied to the previous ones. my calculations are correct.
6C5E6996-9909-48CE-BE02-44D6D83FB6EC.jpeg

I hope you get the answers that nobody else has managed to. We‘d all like to know the figures. While your GI tech has advised that the bonuses are multiplied, the list on the right of the tab shows bonus types accumulated. Flight Income, for instance, is +100% from my silver subscription and +400% from the Sky Captain bonus. The numbers add up similarly for bonus multipliers when I use them as well. In fact, some items used to compound, like vintage weather vanes but GI openly stated some time ago that bonuses wouldn’t be calculated that way any more. The only one that still seems to operate in that manner are QLs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
But your drop rates didn’t show an 850% drop rate!
Yes. My talks with Gl is aimed at eliminating anomalies. How can we buy bonuses if they work differently depending on the direction despite the same "very seldom" status. Purple alliance mission destination - 33-37 items per 100 and destination of Eiffel Tower - 9-14 items per100 flights
photo_2021-08-26_23-00-02.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
I have to agree with @Bob69bob. The value of these buildings (beyond the forum badge) is questionable. By the time you get the ToL, you are probably level 80 and finished most buildings and don't have much use for coins. So the 25% commercial bonus is irrelevant. Now, if this were a passenger bonus, it would be an entirely different discussion.

I would rather spend bonuses efficiently on S3 map runs
I want to collect them like a challenge. I have 80 lvl. 30+mln coins. I have large city and no need passive building's bonuses. It's only fan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
View attachment 56975
I hope you get the answers that nobody else has managed to. We‘d all like to know the figures. While your GI tech has advised that the bonuses are multiplied, the list on the right of the tab shows bonus types accumulated. Flight Income, for instance, is +100% from my silver subscription and +400% from the Sky Captain bonus. The numbers add up similarly for bonus multipliers when I use them as well. In fact, some items used to compound, like vintage weather vanes but GI openly stated some time ago that bonuses wouldn’t be calculated that way any more. The only one that still seems to operate in that manner are QLs.
I can show you letter from GI where they told me that "Bonuses do not guarantee item drops from flights. If the bonus has an increase in item drop by 40%, then this means that the item drop rate will be increased by 40%, then you activate the next bonus, and the resulting new rate will be increased again by the percentage specified in the new bonus."
Also, I'm waiting their response about my math.

Guys, I just wanna to understand the mechanics of item drops. My assumptions are not fact. I just buy bonuses and share for you my results. Maybe some of my experiments will be useful for you because I am the first who wrote about it on the forum.
My results are worse than the results on purple cards

Results from Thunderbirds destination
Doha - 20 per 209
Shenzhen -21 per 281
Ashgabat - 23 per 177
Guayaquil - 21 per 217
Guatemala - 20 per 254

I can show you letter from GI where they told me that "Bonuses do not guarantee item drops from flights. If the bonus has an increase in item drop by 40%, then this means that the item drop rate will be increased by 40%, then you activate the next bonus, and the resulting new rate will be increased again by the percentage specified in the new bonus."
Also, I'm waiting their response about my math.

Guys, I just wanna to understand the mechanics of item drops. My assumptions are not fact. I just buy bonuses and share for you my results. Maybe some of my experiments will be useful for you because I am the first who wrote about it on the forum.
My results are worse than the results on purple cards

Results from Thunderbirds destination
Doha - 20 per 209
Shenzhen -21 per 281
Ashgabat - 23 per 177
Guayaquil - 21 per 217
Guatemala - 20 per 254
I should also state that we, too, would like those answers. If you can get them, then we would all be chuffed that you’ve managed to do so. We’ve been trying for years, to no avail. We may sound a little negative, but that’s purely from frustration at GI’s reluctance to even enter into similar conversations in the past. Any disagreement on stats put up are usually based on prior experience and the way those numbers are often represented in game. I honestly hope that you get the answers that you’ve asked for - we’d all like to know them ;).

Д

Дима (gift)

Yes. My talks with Gl is aimed at eliminating anomalies. How can we buy bonuses if they work differently depending on the direction despite the same "very seldom" status. Purple alliance mission destination - 33-37 items per 100 and destination of Eiffel Tower - 9-14 items per100 flightsView attachment 56980
I tested your bonuses +825%. My results here

Attachments

• 1637357456058.png
    1637357456058.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 159
Top Bottom