Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance mission destinations

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Maybe it is suggested before but my biggest problem are the random weekly alliance missions.

As a veteran and starchaser (1147 stars, playing since 2012) I have already three stars for every regular/adventure(maps)/space(maps)/helicopter flights. Almost ready with 3-starring all event flights (maybe 10% left to do) and working slowly through alliance maps when I have enough fuel for instant returns (and at least 6 maps in warehouse for each destination so I only have to be patient and saving fuel).

But.... there are 50 alliance mission destinations that require 1000 flights to get 3 stars. I don't need to complete the missions (my alliance is already on the max of 20, reaching top 50 every week) but I want the flights to progress in the game and get new stars.

At this moment the only option is to change one destination for free each week, afterwards it costs 20 greenies. There were weeks that I spend 140 or 160 greenies to get one destination I did not already 3-starred. I have some greenies in stock but not thousands......

So my question is....how to keep an old skool player like me interested to make progress? I don't want to spend fuel/passengers/items on destinations I already finished with 3 stars. I want the ones where I can earn stars!!!

My suggestion: make the 3 destinations personally and give only the ones where you did not got 3 stars already. Or give only three of the 50 alliance mission destinations and not regular flights. And if I already have 3 stars after 1000 flights I don't bother to spend 20 greenies for a change. But not spending 20 after 20 to get regular destinations.

Please keep the veterans playing for a goal!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Maybe it is suggested before but my biggest problem are the random weekly alliance missions.

As a veteran and starchaser (1147 stars, playing since 2012) I have already three stars for every regular/adventure(maps)/space(maps)/helicopter flights. Almost ready with 3-starring all event flights (maybe 10% left to do) and working slowly through alliance maps when I have enough fuel for instant returns (and at least 6 maps in warehouse for each destination so I only have to be patient and saving fuel).

But.... there are 50 alliance mission destinations that require 1000 flights to get 3 stars. I don't need to complete the missions (my alliance is already on the max of 20, reaching top 50 every week) but I want the flights to progress in the game and get new stars.

At this moment the only option is to change one destination for free each week, afterwards it costs 20 greenies. There were weeks that I spend 140 or 160 greenies to get one destination I did not already 3-starred. I have some greenies in stock but not thousands......

So my question is....how to keep an old skool player like me interested to make progress? I don't want to spend fuel/passengers/items on destinations I already finished with 3 stars. I want the ones where I can earn stars!!!

My suggestion: make the 3 destinations personally and give only the ones where you did not got 3 stars already. Or give only three of the 50 alliance mission destinations and not regular flights. And if I already have 3 stars after 1000 flights I don't bother to spend 20 greenies for a change. But not spending 20 after 20 to get regular destinations.

I know what you are saying with tying to get the destinations without spending the airport cash to make it happen, but that is part of the fun in my opinion. It sounds as if getting stars is your only goal and other than that not much is needed to support your alliance other than passengers to keep in the top 50.

I would recommend manipulating your fleet in order to maximize your results. If I was in your shoes I would change all of my planes to the same type. This would give you the first, second, and third task as the same type of aircraft and you could even change one of those locations for free each week. Four locations with the same type of aircraft will increase your odds of getting one location that is an alliance task only location.

If changing your entire fleet over to one type of aircraft is to much, then manipulate your fleet to get two of the three tasks to require the same type of aircraft.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I know what you are saying with tying to get the destinations without spending the airport cash to make it happen, but that is part of the fun in my opinion. It sounds as if getting stars is your only goal and other than that not much is needed to support your alliance other than passengers to keep in the top 50.

I would recommend manipulating your fleet in order to maximize your results. If I was in your shoes I would change all of my planes to the same type. This would give you the first, second, and third task as the same type of aircraft and you could even change one of those locations for free each week. Four locations with the same type of aircraft will increase your odds of getting one location that is an alliance task only location.

If changing your entire fleet over to one type of aircraft is to much, then manipulate your fleet to get two of the three tasks to require the same type of aircraft.
Hi Dan!

I appreciate your suggestions and I want to make sure that I don't bother to spend some greenies. I like AC for a long time and have a gold subscribtion since it was possible.

To make progress in the game and finally finished it there are a few goals: level 80, completing all events multiple times, getting every possible building (except the ones you have to buy for around 32 euro/dollar), making a nice cityplan and doing all side missions. Plus earning gold with launches for special buildings like Visa etc. And... yes to get alliance maps by ranking....(which is never a problem since we are in top 50 for almost 5 years).

But if you ever want to finish the whole game you have to earn 3 stars on every possible destination. At some point, and I hope you have the patience to reach it, getting stars is your only left goal.

Therefore I made the suggestion, getting easier access to the flights where I can earn stars. Your idea is good, changing all planes to one type. No problem for me, I have 14 Condors(getting 2 condor destinations a week but almost never the correct ones) ... in reserve hangar also different S3 planes, which ofcourse I don't want to sell. And planes in reserve hangar also count for the alliance missions....

Getting destinations only based on your active fleet would be much better. But ideal is to get the destinations where you can make progress.....

Have a nice evening, Dick.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
I am probably late for this tread…developers are using their IT guys to fix the issues of the current game. I think they have hands full with glitches and to support huge base of players. Stopping cheaters is huge headache for them…players like you are relatively small portion of the total for them. They could give some nice bonuses to players that keep those subscriptions for years…like extra land that is not otherwise available. Extra space missions….to other galaxies that last for a year…, two years….or even to build colonies on the Moon or Mars…Also they can sell some faster rockets and space shuttles….I want some greens for these ideas!!!

I am probably late for this tread…developers are using their IT guys to fix the issues of the current game. I think they have hands full with glitches and to support huge base of players. Stopping cheaters is huge headache for them…players like you are relatively small portion of the total for them. They could give some nice bonuses to players that keep those subscriptions for years…like extra land that is not otherwise available. Extra space missions….to other galaxies that last for a year…, two years….or even to build colonies on the Moon or Mars…Also they can sell some faster rockets and space shuttles….I want some greens for these ideas!!!
Yes A year late if you look at the date. Also your comments are nothing to do with the thread title.

Why not just reply to an ongoing conversation of which there are loads at the moment given GIs ongoing inability to resolve problems!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

The entire alliance tasking/destination system needs a complete overhaul. Make it more intelligent and customizable by the player. Been suggesting it for months now. This suggestion would play a role in that.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The entire alliance tasking/destination system needs a complete overhaul. Make it more intelligent and customizable by the player. Been suggesting it for months now. This suggestion would play a role in that.
If they do that, they wouldn't be able to charge you 20 greens to change a destination multiple times ;)

Just to share my experience on alliance mission flights. I am flying this year a fleet of 14 S3 Condors and 14 S3 Thunderbirds. I managed to 3* my 5x TB destinations since than with only using the 1x free weekly destination change. In some weeks, when I was busy with Condor event flights I was even not flying TBs at all. With Condors alliance mission flights I am at 45% now but my plan is to fly Condor until next June, so I have the time to 3* them.
I expect to have issues with 3*-ing Hawk, Owl and Swift, because there alliance mission flights are the only flights with less than 3 stars but a) I plan to obtain a 14x S3 planes before flying them b) flights there are shorter than TB flights and c) Swift and Hawk flights are no-items-needed and Owl is LL only (not two items per flight) so I could expect to make several hundred flights per week.

With all above considerations I would say that when you start flying a new plane type you should not have any issues to fly the 5 x 1,000 flights easily while you are flying the regular, adventure and event flights for that plane type.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
Doha 10/96
Guatemala 11/127
Shenzhen 10/98
Ashgabat 11/170
Guayaquil 11/85

With total bonus +825% drop rate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
825%. Yes I’ve seen the list you posted elsewhere. I would suggest for that percentage you have too many bonuses running and are counter productive. Certainly the results aren’t at 825%. Don’t waste bonuses.
I did it because I dont wanna wait several months. I collect them during 1,5 hours. Also, I have some active conversations with developers about truth drop rate and I'm sure that they will fix anomaly with drop rate.

I have some active conversations with developers ... and I'm sure that they will fix anomaly with drop rate.
I wouldn’t hold my breath. I’d even lay good odds that it won’t happen while my butt points towards the ground 🤪.

Why pump the drop rates? Are you trying to get 6 ToL and 6 ET? Their value:expense is questionable. I have one of each ready to go into storage.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
I wouldn’t hold my breath. I’d even lay good odds that it won’t happen while my butt points towards the ground 🤪.

Why pump the drop rates? Are you trying to get 6 ToL and 6 ET? Their value:expense is questionable. I have one of each ready to go into storage.
I will wait for their response. If they do not answer anything acceptable, I will publish a post and expose the falsity of all bonuses.
If the bonuses worked as they should, then I would have already collected 6 ET and 6ToL. Now I want at least 2 ToL and 2 ET

I will wait for their response. If they do not answer anything acceptable, I will publish a post and expose the falsity of all bonuses.
If the bonuses worked as they should, then I would have already collected 6 ET and 6ToL. Now I want at least 2 ToL and 2 ET
The bonuses are a % increase of an undisclosed number. i hope you’re a master mathematicIan or have enough data ie. sample size of >10000 (at a guess) or your allegations won’t amount to much. This discuss has been smashed around for years, in here, by some very switched on mathematical brains and nobody has proven a thing to date.

I flip a coin and get heads 9 times in a row- what’s my odds of tails on the next spin?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
The bonuses are a % increase of an undisclosed number. i hope you’re a master mathematicIan or have enough data ie. sample size of >10000 (at a guess) or your allegations won’t amount to much. This discuss has been smashed around for years, in here, by some very switched on mathematical brains and nobody has proven a thing to date.

I flip a coin and get heads 9 times in a row- what’s my odds of tails on the next spin?
You're right. I did some calculating. I assumed that the probability of drop items of the flight is 0.01%.
Hypothetically, let's imagine that the dropout coefficient is 0.001. Then, after applying bonuses alternately, the final hypothetical coefficient after applying all the bonuses will be as follows:
0,001*1,5*1,5*1,5*1,5*1,75*2*2*2*2*2,5=0,354375 that is, 35.43% of the probability of falling out. That is, all other things being equal, hypothetically for 100 flights, we potentially get 35 items. My theory was confirmed by the practice of flying on purple maps. For example my post: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/alliance-map-drop-rate.42790/#post-554365

Destinations which we can take only in tasks like Tbilisi, are drop < 0,01%. But I'm waiting official drop rates from developers.
You're right again. Result of every coin's spin don't depend on another's results. I just increase % of posibility.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Ask me for this
Username
John Cena
May be later, I show results of destinations on thunderbird. Yes, I spent a good amount of money, but results are achieved

I think that‘s all a bit pointless.
why should GI disclose the true drop rate in each case?
besides, about compound drop rates, I’m not sure the maths are done that way. Increases are calculated over the base, not over the already increased result.
So, a 825% increase results in (1+8.25)*0.001=0.00925, a little below 1% rate

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have to agree with @Bob69bob. The value of these buildings (beyond the forum badge) is questionable. By the time you get the ToL, you are probably level 80 and finished most buildings and don't have much use for coins. So the 25% commercial bonus is irrelevant. Now, if this were a passenger bonus, it would be an entirely different discussion.

I would rather spend bonuses efficiently on S3 map runs

Top Bottom