Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Member Communication

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Why can't we communicate with our Alliance Members? We have a new Alliance member who isn't on the forum, and there's no way to tell her about the forum. What's the point of having an Alliance if there is no way of communicating with the members?

I would also say that there should be a way of communicating with any neighbors in the game (forum member or not).

Why can't we communicate with our Alliance Members? We have a new Alliance member who isn't on the forum, and there's no way to tell her about the forum. What's the point of having an Alliance if there is no way of communicating with the members?

I would also say that there should be a way of communicating with any neighbors in the game (forum member or not).
If you use facebook, try tagging them on the AC page on facebook and see if they respond. If so, you can message them and direct them to the forum. Ivan has already said no to in-game chat - too much potential for abuse.

Old hat. Thats why forum alliances tend to be forum members who use area 51 or through messenger etc.

Too heavy on resources and messy. Wont happen. Only communication is through your game name!!

Top Bottom