Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Map Flights

Do the alliance map destinations require any items for flights (i.e. Landing Lamps, Add Radar, etc.). I've search around the forum, but haven't found any info on the "purple" colored map destinations that give the black planes as rewards.
If you go to the alliance tab in the flights section, you can see what items are required for each flight. None are required until you get to Raven flights.

alliance flights.JPG

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Do the alliance map destinations require any items for flights (i.e. Landing Lamps, Add Radar, etc.). I've search around the forum, but haven't found any info on the "purple" colored map destinations that give the black planes as rewards.
You can see what is required from the flights tab, in the same manner as normal destinations, Heli, Adventure, Alliance Maps, and Space Launches. Click the bottom left plane icon on the main screen, and then at the top of the flights box there are options to see the different sections.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
If you go to the alliance tab in the flights section, you can see what items are required for each flight. None are required until you get to Raven flights.

View attachment 26022
Ahhh, that's what confused me. I didn't see anything on the lower flights, so I thought it was a trick. LOL. Thanks for setting my mind at ease a bit. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

There is a user guide on this subject matter, listing 50 destinations and the flight items needed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
There is a user guide on this subject matter, listing 50 destinations and the flight items needed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
How was the drops when you did this flights?

Top Bottom