Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliance glitch with requests

I have an opening in my alliance and everyday for the past few days I have several people requesting to join. Since I would rather have members I can communicate with, I delete them all.

The problem is, when I come back to the game a couple of hours later, they are all requesting to join, same people. I delete them once again and....well....repeat several more times.

Question is, does anyone else have this problem? Maybe only IOS? Or are these people so determined to join, they keep requesting over and over again.....which I feel is highly unlikely.

Thanks for your input,
Wabbitgirl

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Followup on my alliance glitch. I hope Ivan reads this as I don't really want to send a ticket through to G!.

I have now accepted a new member so no longer have an opening......but.....I still delete the requests and every time I go back to the game, the same players reappear. Not really a major problem, just annoying.....
I have the same issue, with 14 members we are full, but still around 30 people on the waiting list that don't disappear....

It has now been over a month and I still have not received word back from G! in regards to this problem. I now have over 50 pending requests of which I delete on a regular basis, just for them to appear once again.

I see there is an update to Android today. Can anyone tell me whether this has been fixed? I know it is not a major problem but I now have an opening again and I would hate to miss someone I know who wants to join.

Top Bottom