Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General alliance flight destenations stay on powerfull proppellerdriven planes 2months and counting

I have been getting alliance flightdestenations for powerfull proppeller driven planes for almost 3 months .
And the weird thing is i have none of those type of planes and already 3starred destenations to all possible destinations for this type of plane ,but still every week the same thing over and over again
Have contacted support twice about this matter and keep getting the same answer
witch is that its possible to get a destenation for all type planes that are availble in the store nomatter if you got it ore not
So am i the unluckyest guy in the world and doomed to get these destenations for ever ore is there a solution to my problem all help is welcome because honestly i dont feel like putting in a third ticket to G.I with no usefull result

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I have been getting alliance flightdestenations for powerfull proppeller driven planes for almost 3 months .
And the weird thing is i have none of those type of planes and already 3starred destenations to all possible destinations for this type of plane ,but still every week the same thing over and over again
witch is that its possible to get a destenation for all type planes that are availble in the store nomatter if you got it ore not
So am i the unluckyest guy in the world and doomed to get these destenations for ever ore is there a solution to my problem all help is welcome because honestly i dont feel like putting in a third ticket to G.I with no usefull result

I had the same problem, I sent a ticket and they fixed it... I don't understand why they told you that there is no problem...

The last responce i got from G.I conserning this matter

i have a problem with the alliance tasks they give me tasks for powerful propeller driven planes and the thing is its over 3 weeks that i sold all those planes and bought Turbo props instead and still every week i get tasks intended for powrfullpropplanes can you please fix this issiu i have friends that had similar problems and after contact with you it was resolved thanks in advance

Airport City Support Team

July 19, 2018, 09:52 +0200

Hi! There is no issue there, you can get a task for any plane which available for you in the game store. It's a part of the game mechanics.

Last edited:

i have a problem with the alliance tasks they give me tasks for powerful propeller driven planes and the thing is its over 3 weeks that i sold all those planes and bought Turbo props instead and still every week i get tasks intended for powrfullpropplanes can you please fix this issiu i have friends that had similar problems and after contact with you it was resolved thanks in advance

Hi! There is no issue there, you can get a task for any plane which available for you in the game store. It's a part of the game mechanics.
Well, we know that's not true, or else we'd be hearing complaints from 99% of the forum! I had the same problem - it took 5 weeks to fix it on Crescnt, then it happened on Crescnt2, but they fixed it in 1 week. Haven't had that problem since (unless I forget to get rid of a plane). Might be worth it to PM Ivan and see what he has to say. Give him your ticket #.

Edit: I think support is confusing the weather station flights with alliance flights. Whatever is available to you in the store can be a weather flight.

U r not alone..same here for 2 months..

Utter rubbish.

That is just not true. There have been plenty of people on here who have had the same issue and reported it and got it fixed.

How do these people get these jobs is beyond my understanding. They are truly the most awful support I have every has to deal with

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Mo, keep pushing back on GI Support. Use my ticket number to reference: 8435360. This time, GI Support told me that weekly alliance tasks are randomly selected by planes that the user has in their game warehouse.

So many conflicting statements from GI. Always a pain to reach out to them.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
@Rebbatskcab
I have had 2 powerful alliance missions and 1 jumbo every week for a while now, wonder when they will start including missions involving jets and turbo prop planes as I have those in my hangers...

Utter rubbish.

That is just not true. There have been plenty of people on here who have had the same issue and reported it and got it fixed.

How do these people get these jobs is beyond my understanding. They are truly the most awful support I have every has to deal with
I reported it this week. Was told the database said I had a PPD in my reerve warehouse. Which is BS as I deleted all 5 planes and even sent a photo of the planes I had available.

So 1. GI stop telling me I have planes I dont have. Accept there is a problem
2 Fix the bug. For everyone its obviously a BIG problem

Fully expect the same problem next week.

Top Bottom