Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alien legacy (or not)

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Ohhh - how I'm angry right now.
I could bit someones head of...

So, last event, just couple of days before it was over, my game "reset" to couple days before and I lost ice sculpture, lot of progres, items and stuff so I had to use almost all of my fuel stock, dice, sky captain, .... to finish the event in time (I could complete but wanted to get ice sculpture).

And AGAIN it happened yesterday - I was one Monolith away of getting my first and only Monolith, side quest was one step from completing (just needed to ship the alien back home) - and boom - again, lost progress - some 4-5 days of it.

Lost about 350.00 coins, one Space Travel monument, bunch of buildings (built additional cinemas, see food restaurant and library to finish side quest), lost about 20 maps to Area 51, 2 Jet Aircraft, about 80 Plasmas, 80 Air Magnet, some Pneumatic cutters, at least 3 green notes,.... List just goes on.

And I lost almost all items needed to finish quest (again, just needed to press complete, now I'm 0/4, 0/5 0/2)...

Oh yes, Quantum leap active but it doesn't count against started Prometheus flight (QL at 13:30 hr left, flight at 18:30 hrs), ...

Ohhh - how I'm angry right now.
I could bit someones head of...

So, last event, just couple of days before it was over, my game "reset" to couple days before and I lost ice sculpture, lot of progres, items and stuff so I had to use almost all of my fuel stock, dice, sky captain, .... to finish the event in time (I could complete but wanted to get ice sculpture).

And AGAIN it happened yesterday - I was one Monolith away of getting my first and only Monolith, side quest was one step from completing (just needed to ship the alien back home) - and boom - again, lost progress - some 4-5 days of it.

Lost about 350.00 coins, one Space Travel monument, bunch of buildings (built additional cinemas, see food restaurant and library to finish side quest), lost about 20 maps to Area 51, 2 Jet Aircraft, about 80 Plasmas, 80 Air Magnet, some Pneumatic cutters, at least 3 green notes,.... List just goes on.

And I lost almost all items needed to finish quest (again, just needed to press complete, now I'm 0/4, 0/5 0/2)...

Oh yes, Quantum leap active but it doesn't count against started Prometheus flight (QL at 13:30 hr left, flight at 18:30 hrs), ...

I don't understand how you can lose progress like this.
Do you almost never exit your game and only reboot when it hangs?

It's always a good idea to exit your game daily.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I'm not 100 percent sure, but I believe that this is related to visiting specific neighbour.
Don't want to try it t once again.

I do exit at least once a day from the game - to be sure that progress is saved.

Top Bottom