Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City New Buildings Suggestions 2017 (v2)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Airport City New Buildings Suggestions 2017 (v2)
Since first creating this document, in July of this year, I've added a number of new buildings (in red) which I would like to suggest, buildings which do not appear in the Airport City Wiki website as far as I can tell, for consideration in future game updates.

The document is divided into two sections, the first section deals with buildings which can be collected by completing flight destination collections and the second section deals with buildings which can be purchased through the Commerce and Industry store.

If your planning on building and growing your city and airport, you will need the following buildings, for a more complete metropolis:

Building Size 2x2 Cells - City Location - To Be Collected
  • Fire Station - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from the Safety First collection of flights - rewards 2,000 coins and 1,000 experience per set
  • Police Station - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from the To Serve and To Protect collection of flights - rewards 400 coins and 200 experience per set
  • Petrol (Gas) Station - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from the Pump Up The Volume collection of flights - rewards 400 coins and 200 experience per set
  • Bakers Shop - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from the The Staple Food of Life collection of flights - rewards 800 coins and 400 experience per set
  • Charity Shop - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from the Be Generous Mr. Spade collection of flights - rewards 1,600 coins and 600 experience per set
  • Hifi and Record Shop - can be obtained by completing 3 set's from The Music Box collection of flights - rewards 2,000 coins and 1,000 experience per set
Building Size 3x3 Cells - City Location - To Be Purchased
  • Recycling Centre - cost of purchase 425,000 coins, construction time 4 days, electricty 30, population 35, level 40 and 225 coins every 3 hours
  • Bus and Coach Terminal - cost of purchase 475,000 coins, construction time 3 days, electricty 33, population 36, level 47 and 300 coins every 3 hours
  • Multi Storey Car Park - cost of purchase 450,000 coins, construction time 6 days, electricty 35, population 39, level 45 and 250 coins every 4 hours
  • Business Trading Park - cost of purchase 575,000 coins, construction time 6 days, electricty 35, population 40, level 45 and 450 coins every 1 hour
  • Industrial Trading Estate - cost of purchase 675,000 coins, construction time 6 days, electricity 40, population 45, level 50 and 525 coins every 8 hours
  • Utility Companies Main HQ - Telephone, Gas, Water, Electricity and Sewage - cost of purchase 725,000 coins, construction time 8 days, electricity 45, population 50, level 55 and 650 coins every 12 hours
  • Hospital and Medical Centre - cost of purchase 775,000 coins, construction time 8 days, electricity 50, population 50, level 52 and 575 coins every 1 day
  • Multi Purpose Sports Complex - cost of purchase 810,000 coins, construction time 8 days, electricity 47, population 50, level 55 and 600 coins every 1 day
  • Cinema and Entertainment Complex - cost of purchase 820,000 coins, construction time 8 days, electricity 50, population 52, level 53 and 650 coins every 2 days
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Oil Rig - is what you collect by completing the Black Gold collection - Riyadh

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Apologies I meant to say when you complete it 5 times you get Gas Station - trust me I have one ;)

Going to try and upload from phone a screenshot

Screenshot_20161202-152946.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Apologies I meant to say when you complete it 5 times you get Gas Station - trust me I have one ;)

Going to try and upload from phone a screenshot

View attachment 4770

Many thanks for the screenshot - it is very doubtful I will ever have one - thanks once again for letting me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom