Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Moans & Groans

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
[QUOTE = "Free2Play, сообщение: 420460, участник: 1952"]
Правило 6 зданий было введено в феврале 2015 года . Это 4,5 года назад - 4,5 года, чтобы присоединиться к зданиям. Кажется достаточно долго

Кроме того, есть ряд игроков, которые недавно пришли в браузерной версии. Городской аэропорт с переносимым профилем, и в соответствии с правилами этой версии не было никаких ограничений для некоторых зданий вообще, следовательно, на законных основаниях, например, на десятки садов Ракетных. Эти игроки не делали ничего плохого, но все остальные ежедневно сообщают о мошенничестве. Наши обновленные правила расстроят их? Конечно. Они знают, что теперь они будут играть на равных условиях? Абсолютно.

Я не сказал, что это было легкое решение.
[/ QUOTE]
OK, do you want equality ?!
Let's do it.
Remove all game bugs.
Raids of 10 million without passenger buildings
Red rocket launches 500+ with 6 rocket parks
The number of stars of skill exceeding all directions in the game.
and then it will be possible to talk about equality

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
[QUOTE = "Free2Play, сообщение: 420460, участник: 1952"]
Правило 6 зданий было введено в феврале 2015 года . Это 4,5 года назад - 4,5 года, чтобы присоединиться к зданиям. Кажется достаточно долго

Кроме того, есть ряд игроков, которые недавно пришли в браузерной версии. Городской аэропорт с переносимым профилем, и в соответствии с правилами этой версии не было никаких ограничений для некоторых зданий вообще, следовательно, на законных основаниях, например, на десятки садов Ракетных. Эти игроки не делали ничего плохого, но все остальные ежедневно сообщают о мошенничестве. Наши обновленные правила расстроят их? Конечно. Они знают, что теперь они будут играть на равных условиях? Абсолютно.

Я не сказал, что это было легкое решение.
[/ QUOTE]
ОК, ты хочешь равенства ?!
Давай сделаем это.
Удалите все игровые ошибки.
Рейды на 10 миллионов без пассажирских построек
Красная ракета запускает 500+ с 6 ракетными парками
и тогда можно будет говорить о равенстве
Сначала откажитесь от Путина, прежде чем публиковать что-либо об этом. Вы не можете жаловаться на равенство

Otherwise: Just post English please. This is an international forum.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
[QUOTE = "ArGi1981, должность: 420482, участник: 7796"]
Сначала откажитесь от Путина, прежде чем опубликовать что-либо об этом. Вы не можете жаловаться на равенство

В противном случае: просто напишите на английском, пожалуйста. Это международный форум.
[/ QUOTE]
don't need politics
my post is written in english

"supposedly" obtained by spending real cash. "Back in the days" those buildings could be earned, or bought with earned coins/cash/gold/whatever, same as now. I could have plenty of buildings in my inventory that where bought: MSB-boxes still give you buildings that you don't need even if you bought them with cash.

Anything in this game can be bought with real cash. Why should one part be 'compensated' for while none of the other things are not?

Right :) But as I've read elsewhere: People complaining about the 100-limit insisted on level-playing field by removing the 6+ buildings from people's sites. Now they are doing that and... Well ;)

Sure, any negative change will be met with some critism, but I never joined this forum for the whole lot of negativity. It just seems like this place is a large bowl of acid nowadays, with all the negative comments these days. Not fun for those who just come here to talk about the game in a positive manner.
i still think 100 limit is bad for all of us, and always defended there should be no limit on items for all... or if a limit is really necessary for technical reasons, it should be a much more higher one.
it can be seen as a negative perspective, but i feel GI is slowly killing this game.
I know I will move to V7, and that i will give it a try. And hopefully, I'll adapt to all the prospective changes

[QUOTE = "ArGi1981, должность: 420482, участник: 7796"]
Сначала откажитесь от Путина, прежде чем опубликовать что-либо об этом. Вы не можете жаловаться на равенство

В противном случае: просто напишите на английском, пожалуйста. Это международный форум.
[/ QUOTE]
don't need politics
my post is written in english
In English, where? Sorry, I only see 1 sentence, I guess you said more than that... It's so frustrating for me not to be able to even guess what is written... And notice that English is not my mother tongue
Capture1.PNG

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
In English, where? Sorry, I only see 1 sentence, I guess you said more than that... It's so frustrating for me not to be able to even guess what is written... And notice that English is not my mother tongue
View attachment 21047
OK, do you want equality ?!
Let's do it.
Remove all game bugs.
Raids of 10 million without passenger buildings
Red rocket launches 500+ with 6 rocket parks
and then it will be possible to talk about equality

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Rinat
Добрый день, уважаемые разработчики !!! можно пересмотреть предел 6 зданий в версии 7.0. Или обратите внимание на игроков, которые перевозят 8 миллионов пассажиров и не имеют космических зданий, занимающих лидирующие места в топе !!!!!!! кто перешел с других платформ, не жалуйтесь, что игроки на этой платформе получали игровую валюту в размере 2000 каждую неделю, бесплатные самолеты !!!!! и вы хотите забрать то, что мы заработали без всякого мошенничества с нашей игрой !!!! !!!!

Hi All,

Things are getting a little heated now. Can we not all wait for the upgrade before coming to our conclusions. Any negative comments will not influence V7, it is too late to make changes.

Much of the comment is based on conjecture, that is "what players think is going to happen" and may well be wrong.

Just my two penny's worth

Regards
Harcourt

Добрый день, уважаемые разработчики !!! можно пересмотреть предел 6 зданий в версии 7.0. Или обратите внимание на игроков, которые перевозят 8 миллионов пассажиров и не имеют космических зданий, занимающих лидирующие места в топе !!!!!!! кто перешел с других платформ, не жалуйтесь, что игроки на этой платформе получали игровую валюту в размере 2000 каждую неделю, бесплатные самолеты !!!!! и вы хотите забрать то, что мы заработали без всякого мошенничества с нашей игрой !!!! !!!!
Lots of exclamation marks but no idea what youve said. English main language here, please.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
it's all about the limit, sorry for not agreeing with you. Even the Fuel station changes. All about that.
Ok, no worries about not agreeing with me ;) I was just hoping we could avoid that station in this discussion as I thought it was a 'past station'. I'll back off, as I'm fine with both solutions and don't want anyone offended :)

Ok, no worries about not agreeing with me ;) I was just hoping we could avoid that station in this discussion as I thought it was a 'past station'. I'll back off, as I'm fine with both solutions and don't want anyone offended :)
no offense taken, people can disagree and still be friends ;)

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
good day to all) damn Ivan is not a hypocrite) you enter limits — take buildings away simply because you rudely ignore old players — and you BREAK something you honestly earned ..... the same planetariums and training centers you want to steal from VK players OK and Facebook - and these buildings were bought for real money, but you’re parallel to it .... you enter 100 limit only because you have eyes on greed, and admit it directly, you don’t have to write any nonsense about equality of players and td .... already what you can buy game currency for real money is and significantly inequality .... and what the hell is a person who plays for 1 month should have equal opportunities with those who play 5 years? ....

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
and of course you are doing smartly) the poor newcomers will be equal) but the fact of the matter is that they will not be, and when they reach the limit they will send the game in the ass .... because you enter flights for 1000 flights and at the same time make absolutely small degenerative limit 100 .... speak straight directly pay or pay

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi All,

Things are getting a little heated now. Can we not all wait for the upgrade before coming to our conclusions. Any negative comments will not influence V7, it is too late to make changes.

Much of the comment is based on conjecture, that is "what players think is going to happen" and may well be wrong.

Just my two penny's worth

Regards
Harcourt
I completely agree with you. There are hundreds of posts about things we don't know how will work. I settled my mind. Will wait and see.

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
and more about the limit) you think that it will push newbies to spend money but in vain .... because to reach the same 1000 stars from zero now new players is almost impossible ... yes, there are those who will pay, but there are very few of them, because greed your office just rolls over — I played a lot of games, but I don’t remember one that is so greedy) and you will come to the conclusion that the game is not needed for beginners because it is very expensive and the veterans will also slowly leave because you actually sent them ....

Top Bottom