Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airplanes stall on taxiway even if all stands are not occupied

I noticed a glitch and I've complained to support about a similar problem. The problem is that after landing, an airplane may stall when approaching the gates (terminal sections). When I click the stalled "guest plane", the game tells me that all stands are occupied and that I need to make a flight. The weird thing is that when this happened, all of my airplanes were out on flights. So the "guest plane" just stays there stalled.

I am able to work around this issue by exiting the game and then restarting it. When I restarted the game, I noticed that one of my neighbors had visited while I was attempting to land a "guest plane". This neighbor had been trying to get something from my stalls. From previous similar incidents, neighbors had been trying to get something from houses and businesses.

This glitch occured March 2, 2019 at 9:54 pm Eastern Standard Time (I live in the US so daylight savings does apply). I feel I have to report the time as this does appear to be a timing issue where more than thing is happening at the same EXACT moment.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Like this?

1580769976213.png

@Ur-quan

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@pilot-wv I don't think the exactness of time is quite the issue. I would be more inclined to think it is due to the multi-platform nature and syncing between all the different platforms. Time I believe is an issue when devises sync with items out of time order. For instance a Windows 10 computer syncs at 22:01:01. Then a neighbor syncs with an event that happened at 22:00:50 on an android device. When the Windows 10 syncs again it looks for everything that happened after 22:01:01 and gets confused with an items time stamped prior to that. When I stopped programming 10 years ago syncing was just starting to be an issue, and much of my thoughts here are speculative. I do know though that syncing is handled different across device types confounding the issue even more.

It's hard to say what exactly happened and we both could be missing something. There's a lot of unknowns here and even something time-zones can throw off comparisons (I've seen that happen and that can be fun if you don't know what time-zone you are talking about). Let's start from square one again.

And the question I ask is what happened with me at March 2, 2020 at 9:54 pm Eastern Standard Time (I live in the US so daylight savings does apply).. I'll be nice and try restating that as "What happened at March 2, 2020 at 2:54 pm Greenwich Mean Time?""

Top Bottom