Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airlines stopping on runway

Device
  1. Windows PC
I seem to be having a problem with Level three airplanes stopping on my runway. The only way I can solve it is by restarting the game. Has anyone else encountered this or is it a coding flaw?

Thanks,

Alec.

I seem to be having a problem with Level three airplanes stopping on my runway. The only way I can solve it is by restarting the game. Has anyone else encountered this or is it a coding flaw?

Thanks,

Alec.
This happens fairly frequently. You can visit Madlen Airborn then go back to your city to get rid of them.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Android users. I find it faster to close app and restart. I am on a 6 year old Samsung tablet.

The problem seems to be getting less frequent. Two months ago, it was every 10 minutes while landing guest planes back to back.

As far as your own planes, it seems to be keeping the flight time correct. Sometimes I just leave them there while I do other things, restart when convenient or when I intend on visiting a neighbor (any neighbor works for android not just Madlen).

I can also force a land by going to the Hangar and clicking the Complete button. When you exit back to the main screen it is in its stand.

Yep I had this yesterday Three planes just stopped blocking another at the terminal. Today however I've not been able to play as my airport has lost all it's neighbours and my QL disapeared and I have a new friend code that has shown up instead of my code. Am getting cheesed off with all bugs it's annoying. Sent a request for them to sort it out and as usual not heard a thing back.

Top Bottom