Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Air lab

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
Hi everyone
what is your suggestion for the air lab after the quest is done? Shall I sell them or keep them for future quest?

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
From what I understand, it has the same functionality as an owl, but with only one flaw: it takes 8 hours to be repaired. Too bad, because the livery is very cool

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
The thing which really interests me is whether it will be possible to use them as regular Owls after the quest. I asked it before and got two different answers😅
Air Labs can fly to any regular owl destinations + alliance + space maps

I've been doing this. It took a while to train myself to leave them there. But I have now learned. I have
- 13 above and beyond
- 15 some like it hot
- 1 ufo
- 114 lost and found
Maybe that’s a subject for another thread ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
Thanks all.
doest that mean I need to finish all levels of standard flights for a type of a plane before selling it?
and if I sell my hawks for instance, how can I get items for space launches

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks all.
doest that mean I need to finish all levels of standard flights for a type of a plane before selling it?
and if I sell my hawks for instance, how can I get items for space launches
There is also map destinations, alliance destinations and event destinations that you may want to 3 star before selling off any type of plane. It's not a really big deal if you think buying another hawk for 12,000 is okay. Otherwise, you may want to keep it.

As for item for space launches, the only destination that drops items for space collections with the hawk is Baikonur. There are lots of other ways to get the items.

Top Bottom