Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

1) AJ is #1 on my Platinum list with a f**king incredible 88,668.
Close #2 is Hans with 83,475.

2) No, I am not from Bali, but close enough.
I just chose "Bali Hi" because it is one of the destination in the game, and it would be easy an easy name for Airport City players to remember.
It is also the name of a beer in Bali :).
Never tried that brand of beer when I was there I drank Bir Bintang:)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Warning - the event just semi-auto-completed on me. I received the last rock I needed and, before I completed the Not-rocks Collection or the Event Complete button, I got the end-of-event animation. So I can no longer click on the volcano. I can still collect marshmallows from the burnt trees, Institutes and Cold War flights. Looks like I could still do the event flights. I wasn't seriously pursing the event gold-silver-copper-etc chests but this will impede my marshmallow collection.

Warning - the event just semi-auto-completed on me. I received the last rock I needed and, before I completed the Not-rocks Collection or the Event Complete button, I got the end-of-event animation. So I can no longer click on the volcano. I can still collect marshmallows from the burnt trees, Institutes and Cold War flights. Looks like I could still do the event flights. I wasn't seriously pursing the event gold-silver-copper-etc chests but this will impede my marshmallow collection.
You can still click on trees. The only mallows you lose are those that drop 1 x hour from the volcano.

Sigh................
That volcano is just not giving it up! I can, however, build 36 Institutes of Volcanology!!! :):):)

not rocks.JPG

So I've been looking at the marshmallow store (yes I realise that sounds ridiculous but I can't think best else to call it) the pilots manual that gives double xp for everything is a handy little earner for those trying to level up. I like to save all my collections and open when I have it active, and it doubles your space launch Xp too.

Event is done but I'm holding off on completion for now and continuing to collect stuff.

Top Bottom