Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS after update my IOS game i get no greenies, anyone else?

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
hey guys, just updating my IOS game to the new version 6.1.17. as i can see some guys of you got 15 greenies for free from GI because of the totaly buggy version before. i had also my problems with the game and i did not played it over the christmas as it was unplayable but i didnt get any greenies except the 3 greenies from the weekend code. is there anyone else with that problem? it just makes me sad and angry again about how GI deal with the players.. just not understandable!:mad:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
hey guys, just updating my IOS game to the new version 6.1.17. as i can see some guys of you got 15 greenies for free from GI because of the totaly buggy version before. i had also my problems with the game and i did not played it over the christmas as it was unplayable but i didnt get any greenies except the 3 greenies from the weekend code. is there anyone else with that problem? it just makes me sad and angry again about how GI deal with the players.. just not understandable!:mad:
I got them. But if any other iOS users did not receive 15 greenies, just open a ticket and ask for them.
Here is the form: http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

I got them. But if any other iOS users did not receive 15 greenies, just open a ticket and ask for them.
Here is the form: http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)
Hi @Gt city
The answer I got from GI was as if I was telling them a lie...
"

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Dec 30, 09:44 MSK

Dear Teresa,

Please, specify where did you get the information about compensation. Thank you!
"

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi @Gt city
The answer I got from GI was as if I was telling them a lie...
"

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Dec 30, 09:44 MSK

Dear Teresa,

Please, specify where did you get the information about compensation. Thank you!
"
Just answer to her, that most of iOS users got 15 greenies, and you don't.
And send your ticket number to me via PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom