Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AF77 recruiting

AirForce 77 is a cool, no stress alliance. Around 150th but should be able to do more with more fliers. Looking to sneak into top 100. Main priority is fun flying and zero stress for places. If you’re looking to either develop your game or slow down the manic flying you’ve being doing..give us a try. English speaking..........Messenger and forum based. No tasks required or minimum pax numbers but around 25k would be a good starting point. Any doubts … message…

Contact by PM only please… our business no one else’s….@Madge59230 or @Pikipi

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32T01P43Y
Username
FB Jim Certusi
AirForce 77 is a cool, no stress alliance. Around 150th but should be able to do more with more fliers. Looking to sneak into top 100. Main priority is fun flying and zero stress for places. If you’re looking to either develop your game or slow down the manic flying you’ve being doing..give us a try. English speaking..........Messenger and forum based. No tasks required or minimum pax numbers but around 25k would be a good starting point. Any doubts … message…

Contact by PM only please… our business no one else’s….@Madge59230 or @Pikipi
I saw your ad on FB so I'm responding. Jim

FMMC07 just lost a player. We are a TOP 50 Alliance -- 70.000 pax -- NO task. English speaking -- Messenger chat. We help each other get better.
Hey @HansHansen... optimizing resources?... saving work?... Trying to blur AirForce77 recruitment advertisement?... Please use your own thread to announce your alliance, instead of taking advantage of ours... This can lead to confusion... Thank you.

Dear fliers,

AirForce77 is still looking for some people. As our leader @Madge59230 already said, our priority is to have fun and no stress, so there are no minimum numbers or required tasks. Good times, tips & hints and launches guaranteed through Messenger chats.

Please, those interested send a PM to @Madge59230 or @Pikipi :)

PS: Hmmm.... I forgot..... already Top 100...

Top Bottom