Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aerosols converts to Bright lanterns (and vice versa)

I am not sure if anyone has noticed this and mentioned it in this forum, but I just found out this morning.
Bali Hi can gift Bright Lanterns while Bali2 can gift Aerosols.​
On a whim, I sent Bright Lanterns from Bali Hi to Bali2, and then pressed the return button from Bali2. To my surprise, the returned Bright Lanterns turn up as Aerosol in Bali Hi!​
I have tested this in reverse, and Aerosols returned to Bali2 turns up as Bright Lanterns.​

To test this futher, Bali2 have returned Bright Lanterns sent by the following forum members this Sunday morning (including some iOS users). Could you please confirm if you did in fact received Aerosols frombali2. Thanks!

Nina (Tijn), vayka1 (Ayon1), nsari (sari3), greensmith (Waverly huff), Blackcloud, rdunton, Donclyde, Happy Helen (Helen2), flip123 (Jpjpjp2), vakuu, Mikket, Az1, Tim Jet, Cosmic Blue

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi, I reseived aerosol. In my game, the bright lantern is gift number 6 (leyden jar is number 5). Is your aerosol also gift number 6?if yes, it is logical again. And is your layden jar in both games number 5?
If they are both on position 6, the standard sent back rule applies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Bali Hi, Yes I received aerosol from Bali2. Thanks.
Maybe is the same with When I only have passengers(10) on sari3 gift list and I hit send back button when sari3 receive fuel(20) from sari2..
And sari2 will receive passengers(10) not fuel(20):unsure::unsure:

Bali Hi, I reseived aerosol. In my game, the bright lantern is gift number 6 (leyden jar is number 5). Is your aerosol also gift number 6?if yes, it is logical again. And is your layden jar in both games number 5?

Yes, Leyden jar is #5 and Aerosol is #6.
This will save me a lot of time, as I can return gifts faster to those who send Bali2 Bright lanterns.

flip
flip123
Hi - have just hit send back on a lantern to your Jpjpjp2 game, hopefully you received it as an aerosol?
Cheers
Az

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I am not sure if anyone has noticed this and mentioned it in this forum, but I just found out this morning.
On a whim, I sent Bright Lanterns from Bali Hi to Bali2, and then pressed the return button from Bali2. To my surprise, the returned Bright Lanterns turn up as Aerosol in Bali Hi!​
I have tested this in reverse, and Aerosols returned to Bali2 turns up as Bright Lanterns.​

To test this futher, Bali2 have returned Bright Lanterns sent by the following forum members this Sunday morning (including some iOS users). Could you please confirm if you did in fact received Aerosols frombali2. Thanks!

Nina (Tijn), vayka1 (Ayon1), nsari (sari3), greensmith (Waverly huff), Blackcloud, rdunton, Donclyde, Happy Helen (Helen2), flip123 (Jpjpjp2), vakuu, Mikket, Az1, Tim Jet, Cosmic Blue
Yes, aerosol received ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1

Hi Bali Hi, on my game AYON 1 i received from BaliHi-->1 Lantern and from Bali2--> 3x Aerosol!!!!! ( Bali2 is 3x in my giftlist )
Later this evening i'm going to test this also on my NOYA12 and AYON1 games.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Yes I got aerosol also!
This is fantastic.
So this means if I return bright lanterns to anyone they will receive aerosols?
If anyone wants an aerosol send me a bright lantern.

Don Clyde

Bali Hi you are a brilliant scientist!

I see that some people have already collected enough aerosols, but you may have already run out of Landing Lamps, Fuel supply or Beacons.

1) If you still need Aerosols, send an Aerosol or Bright Light to Bali2 and I will return an Aerosol. Bali Hi can only send Bright Lanterns.
2) If you no longer need Aerosols, send Landing lamp, Fuel Supply or Beacon to Bali2, Bali Hi or Bali131 and I will return it.

DO NOT finish the quest early!
Fly as many flights as possible & collect as many Abnormal Activity & Warlock's Collection as you can, as these are the easiest way to get Fuel(50) to build up your stock!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I see that some people have already collected enough aerosols, but you may have already run out of Landing Lamps, Fuel supply or Beacons.

1) If you still need Aerosols, send an Aerosol or Bright Light to Bali2 and I will return an Aerosol. Bali Hi can only send Bright Lanterns.
2) If you no longer need Aerosols, send Landing lamp, Fuel Supply or Beacon to Bali2, Bali Hi or Bali131 and I will return it.

DO NOT finish the quest early!
Fly as many flights as possible & collect as many Abnormal Activity & Warlock's Collection as you can, as these are the easiest way to get Fuel(50) to build up your stock!

Bali Hi i may be in need of some help with aerosol will send Bright Lantern to Bali2 later

Top Bottom