Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advice wanted on planning out Red+QL launch day

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi everyone,

I have a QL and enough items to start 9 red launches (which is about all I can do in a day anyway if each takes 2 hours). Yay, so far so good. I only have 19 PEBs though meaning I can only invest 2 per launch, so at start that is 936 points out of 3000, or 976 as I have a bunch of Large Fuel Tanks too.

Is that OK to also ask for #1 position on these launches? I want #1 so I can get the maps.

My worry is that I start a RL+QL with 976 points and then someone hijacks first place by putting in 1500+.

So my question is this: is that OK and acceptable or should I wait to accumulate more PEBs to ensure I can put in 1500 points per launch?

I'd really appreciate advice so I can do this properly. Thanks so much!

👧 ⛽
N

So I have 14 red launches plus a QL to burn. Anyone interested in doing this tomorrow? I ask in that my weekend is getting busy and I may not be able to do it then.
i wouldn’t lit a QL if I had only 14 red preps... considering that most probably I’d be rotating firsts, I’d wait until I had some 20 or more available...
so that would be my advice... wait another week, grab some more red preps ...

Top Bottom