Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Additional Fuel

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Bit confused with the Additional Fuel.

3 units of fuel - 10 coins -- every 10 minutes
10 units of fuel - 80 coins -- every 1 hour

Why bother with the 10 units? And is there any point upgrading the fuel station at all because the deal doesn't seem to make sense.

Cheers,

Al
It's dependent on how often you play. If you are constantly playing 3fuel per 10 minutes is best, If you play every hour or so second option is better, last 2 option (15 per 8 hour or 20 per 24h are not so good but for example if you know you will not play for 8h+ third option is little better. Please keep in mind that price for fuel is not an issue in later stages of the game so it is irrelevant.
I always use 10 fuel per hour - settled according to frequency of my play.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

Why bother with the 10 units? And is there any point upgrading the fuel station at all because the deal doesn't seem to make sense.
Your time spent on clicking is the most valuable currency.

H

Heisenberg

Cheers,

Al
Hi Al,

The use of the fuel station is dependant on you playing style.

If you send all planes out at once, it's purely a mathematical problem. When your total fuel cost exceeds your max amount of units, the additional fuel becomes an option. Beware of using F20 or higher as additional fuel: be sure to use up the entire barrel. Any leftovers are a pure and expensive waste as your fuel count will regenerate anyway.

If you send your fleet out gradually as your fuel regenerates, don't use the fuel station because it'll only cost you coins...

Why bother with the 10 units, you ask? Well, for 10 units you only need to check back once an hour. To get at least the same amount of fuel per 3 units, you'll need 4 check backs within the hour. Note that flight duration will only lengthen as you progress.

Agreed, you save half the coins choosing 3 units but knowing visiting planetarium neighbours - such as myself - can net you 20k coins every day, the 10 or 80 coins become less of a factor.

I hope to have been of assistance.

Best regards,

Walt.

Top Bottom